Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Min Yoon Gi (Suga of BTS)

"Yujin shii, come over here for a second," Someone who was wearing a prefect tag called her over.

Yujin walked over and stood before her and asked,"Waeyo?"

"Can you help me carry these chairs to the halls? I think they need more chairs for the waiting area for our graduation single shot photos later," The prefect said.

"Okay..All 10 of these? Umm..do you have a trolley for me to send over there? Cos it'll be quite heavy for -," Before Yujin could finish her sentence, the prefect pushed a trolley towards her and presented it to her with a smile.

"Uhh..thanks..," Yujin pushed the trolley with the chairs on it to the school hall.

As she was waiting for the lift, she was bumped by someone behind. She turned around and saw a guy with a camera. The guy was about to apologised when he froze as soon as he saw her.

*Wow..is..she..an angel fall..from heaven..?* He seemed to be attracted by her.

With his camera in front of him, he unintentionally took her picture with a flash. Yujin was taken by surprise because of the flash and rubbed her eyes. The photographer realised what he had done and quickly went to her aid while apologising. After a few rubs, Yujin moved slightly away from him and said it's fine. Just then, the lift arrived and Yujin went to take the lift. The photographer rushed in and stood beside her. Yujin was about to press the 5th floor when he too was going to press the same floor which kind of surprised him,"You going to the 5th floor too?"

Yujin nodded and he tried to start a conversation with her to avoid the awkwardness in the lift,"I'm Min Yoon Gi or you can call me Suga. I'm a professional photographer."

He introduced himself and held out his hand for a handshake but she just introduced herself with a bow. Suga slowly put away his hand, feeling flustered. He saw the trolley that was in front of her and asked,"So what are you going to do with those chairs?"

Before she could answer, the lift reached the 5th floor and she walked out, followed by Suga. He noticed that she was walking the same way as him. When they reached the school hall, another prefect known as Min Joon, waved at Yujin and saw Suga behind her.

"Suga hyung! You're here with Yujin?" Min Joon asked him.

"Just a coincidence," Suga just smiled.

"Yujin shii, place those chairs to that area. I'll help you in a minute," Min Joon said to her and she walked in to arrange the chairs.

"It's been so long that I see hyung! I bet you miss being here in school. Besides, there are a lot of changes as well as..." Min Joon chattily talked to Suga but his attention was diverted to Yujin.

"Min Joon ah..do you know what class she is..?" Suga asked him while watching Yujin.

"Dugu? Ah..Kang Yujin..? She's the same class as me. She's quite an introvert recently. She used to be cheerful though," Min Joon told him.

"What happened to her?" Suga wanted to know but was interrupted by his colleague.

"Suga ah! Hurry up and set up your camera. We need to get ready for the photoshoot for the students," Suga's supervisor called him over.

"Okay! Give me a minute!" Suga said to him and looked to Min Joon,"Dude, I have to go. I'll talk to you some other time."

"Sure. Happy working,hyung," Min Joon smiled and went to help Yujin.

While setting up, Suga can't help to watch Yujin and snapped a few pictures of her while catching him smiling to himself.