Chapter 43

Both Suga and Yujin walked together to have their dinner. When they reached the cafe, Suga opened the door and she walked in and spotted Jimin and Jin sitting at one corner. Jimin spotted Yujin and nudged Jin. Yujin smiled and waved.

Both Jin and Jimin waved back and vacant the seats which have their bags

Both Jin and Jimin waved back and vacant the seats which have their bags. Both Yujin and Suga walked over and she naturally sat beside Jin.

"You guys have not ordered anything yet?" Suga asked them when he saw nothing on the table.

"Not yet..We're waiting for you guys," Jimin told him.

"Where's the rest?" Yujin asked.

"They're busy. They are working on something for the past few weeks," Jin smiled.

Before Yujin could ask more, Suga decided to help them order. Jimin followed Suga while leaving the two of them behind.

"Can I ask you something?" Yujin asked.

"What is it?" Jin questioned back.

"How was V?" Yujin asked.

"What about him?" Jin asked back even though he knew what was happening.

"...I heard that...he is going to leave Korea and migrated somewhere..," Yujin told him.

Jin gave a slight nod and Yujin sighed while feeling guilty,"...I'm sorry...it's all my fault..I should not get him involved..and..-"

Jin then grabbed her wrist and stopped her from saying all that. Jin looked down at her and said softly,"It's not your fault. It's his decision. He'll be back."

When she heard that, she looked up to him and he gave a reassuring smile. Then Jin realized how close he was. He quickly let go of her wrist and coughed slightly while saying,"So have you decided?"

"...Decided...? On what?" Yujin looked confused.

"I heard from Jungkook that you might be living at our house," Jin said.

"Jungkook said that..?" Yujin sighed.

Jin noticed her frustration and asked,"Wait...you're not going to..?"

Just then, Suga and Jimin approached their table and they stopped talking.

"Guys, they gave us free token for the next meal," Jimin looked excited.

"Wae?" Jin asked.

"Well, thanks to him here," Jimin pointed to Suga.

"What did you do?" Yujin asked him too.

"I just said that she looked neat and cute," Suga sipped his drink.

"You...you said that?" Jin looked at him with disbelief.

"He did. And I'm the witness," Jimin raised his hand.

"And...she immediately gave these tokens to you..?" Jin held the tokens.