Chapter 14

In the early afternoon, Kang Yujin was walking down to BTS's house for peer tutoring. She had brought a basket of fruits as a sign of gratitute of last week's supper. Upon arriving the doorstep, the door was flung opened and the BTS guys greeted her happily. She jumped a little due to their loud greeting but managed to bow.

J-Hope quickly went towards her and carried your books to help her out. Suga and Jungkook linked arms with hers and brought her inside. RapMonster switched on the lights and air conditioner for the start of tuition. Meanwhile Jimin was helping Jin with the drinks and snacks. She was surprised by the hospitality but went to start to tutor him.

After a few hours of studying, she looked at her watch and decided to close the books as it was getting late.

Just then the door burst open
J-Hope and Jimin came with snacks and drinks and said at the same time,"Have a snack before you go!"

Both of them looked at each other and argued at the same time again,"Hey! I said that first!"

Feeling surprised by the exact same sentence, they argued again,"No! Me first! Hey! Stop copying me!"

Kang Yujin who watched arguing childishly, chuckled lightly and Jungkook noticed her chuckling. He smiled and whispered loudly to let them hear ,"Don't mind them. They are always and wanted to ask Jungkook when he said what was on your mind,"Is this your first time being treated this way?"

Feeling slightly embarrassed, you gave a slight nod and asked,"Do you always provide this treatment when a girl comes to your house? It felt uncomfortable when you guys did that.."

"Nope. This is the first time we all are doing this and you're the first girl visiting our house," Jungkook smiled.

You raised one eyebrow, slightly honored but blushed at the same time. RapMonster then asked,"So Yujin shii..we are thinking..if you are free this weekend..?"

"This weekend? I might be free..Waegereyo?" Yujin asked back.

"We were invited to perform for a party this Saturday. And we have...an exclusive ticket and we wanted you to come for our first stage show," Suga smiled and handed over a golden ticket to her.

Yujin looked bewildered at their invitation and looked at each of them. She saw where the location was at and decided to decline.

"...It's okay. I'm not interested. You guys can give it to someone who was more fond of that area," She politely decline.

"But we only have you to invite," Jimin looked disappointed after she rejected.

V who noticed her expression earlier on and said what was on her mind,"You never go to a club before?"

The BTS members who were surprised by what V had said, looked straight into her eyes and she somehow felt embarrassed and made an excuse,"I'm just not a fond of going to clubs.." Then she looked at her watch and quickly decided to rush home. Jin then grabbed her wrist and she turned back.

"Hey, we really wanted you to come. And we will make sure that you enjoy yourself there. We'll be there to watch over you," Jin gave a warm smile to her.

"Yeah, we will 100% make sure you enjoy yourself there," J-Hope stood beside her and smiled.

Hearing that, she looked at the others and they gave a nod.

========

The next day in school, Yujin was taking down notes on what need to be done in the report. As she was writing, a small paper flown towards her and landed on her table without the teacher noticed what was going on. She looked to where Jungkook was and he asked her to read the letter. She unfolded the small paper plane paper and read.

"Yujin shii, let's head to the mall after school. We need to do some shopping before the party tomorrow," She read the letter written by Jungkook.

She looked up and Jungkook smiled. She then wrote on the letter but did not know how to pass the letter. The teacher was looking around the class while reading the article. Jungkook knew what she wanted to do and raised his hand.

"Yes, Jeon Jungkook shii? Is there something you want to share?" The teacher as well as the class looked at him.

"Uh..May I go to the washroom for a while? It's urgent," Jungkook made an excuse to take the letter from Yujin.

"Sure. Go ahead," The teacher gave permission and the class focused back on their article.

Jungkook walked towards back door where Yujin was sitting and swiftly grabbed the letter from her while giving her a wink. He then slipped inside his pocket and whistled happily.

After school, Jungkook rushed to her table and stood beside her while whispering,"What do you mean by you can't make it? I've checked your working schedule and you are off today."

Yujin raised one eyebrow and glared at him which made him stumped and fumbled some excuses,"I..I accidentally saw your working schedule when you tutored me yesterday.."

Yujin sighed and said,"Can I just not go for this party..?"

Jungkook then put his hands on his hips and said,"Once you've accepted it, you can't back out. Besides, it's going to be fun. And to start the fun, let's head to the mall!"

Jungkook pulled her hand once she was done with her packing. He led her to the parking area & waited for someone. Just then two motorbiked approached them and they revealed their faces.

"Sorry. Stuck in the traffic," V said.

"Yujin shii, ready to go with me?" J-Hope grinned and started his engine.

"I don't think it will be a good idea. You better go with V. He's more safer than this hyung," Jungkook whispered to her ear.

Yujin shifted her eyes to V who was scanning her. Jungkook walked towards J-Hope and hopped onto his bike which J-Hope refused till he saw Yujin walked towards V. V put on the helmet for her and she hopped onto his bike.

"Grab onto me tightly," V said and she quickly wrapped his body tightly which made his heart beat fast.