Episode 17

It's brand new day. Kang Yujin

decided to stay in her house all day today to rest from all the hectic work that she had gone through for the last few days. After she cleaned the house and did her laundry, she flopped herself on a small beanbag that had been worn out while sighing. While she was resting, her phone rang and she lazily answered the call.

"Hey, Yujin shii!" A loud voice said through the phone.

"Uh..hi..J-Hope shii?" Yujin figured by his usual excited voice.

"Let's hang out together today. You don't have any work today right?" J-Hope asked calmly eventhough he was excited to hear her voice.

"I can't today. I got lots of things to do today," She lied so that she can escape from going out with him.

"Jinjja? Aww...I was about to ask you out to go to the museum that was just open," J-Hope felt disappointed.

"...I'm sorry. Maybe you can ask your friends to go with you," Yujin suggested.

"I've asked. And they don't want to," He sounded more disappointed.

Listening his disappointed voice, she contemplated for a while and said,"Oh..okay. I'll go with you but might take a while to get dressed."

On the other line, J-Hope prayed that she would say yes and his prayer answered. He turned to the other guys and looking excited but maintained the quiet atmosphere. After that, he put down the phone and proudly said,"Score~! And that guys...is how a pro ask a girl out."

"Tsk, now he's bragging," Jimin whispered to Jungkook and Jungkook just chuckled.

"Well..he IS a playboy," Jin teased.

"A playboy where girls fall for," J-Hope lived up for his nickname.

"Yujin just feel sympathised towards hyung," V said.

"Which works on someone who is innocent and sweet like her," J-Hope still bragging.

"Okay. He wins. Let's just get ready to go out with her, shall we?" RapMonster said to the others.

They went into their rooms and got ready to go out with Yujin. Meanwhile Yujin was dressed on her casual flowery dress that she had worn for a very long time. She then completed her looks with a ribbon hairband. After that, she waited for J-Hope at a busstop that she had requested to meet before going to the museum. She then looked at her watch and waited patiently for J-Hope.

=======

At the same time, the rest of the BTS members decided to meet atvthe museum while J-Hope meets with Yujin at the designated place. J-Hope rode his motorbike and went to the place he will be going to meet her. Upon reaching the place, he slowed down his bike and saw a familiar face sitting on a seat at the busstop. He honked which made her jumped slightly. She looked up and saw J-Hope on his bike. She then stood up he was mesmerized by her look. The way the wind sways her long wavy hair and her flowy dress made her look more beautiful. J-Hope stepped out from his bike and handed put a helmet on her head. Yujin then rode behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist which made him smile more. After that, he zoomed off towards the museum.

While riding there, J-Hope tried to start a conversation.

"Yujin shii, you look beautiful today. Did you bought that dress yourself?" J-Hope sincerely complimented her.

"Ani. My..mom gave me this dress for my birthday," She remembered the day she last celebrated her birthday with her parents.

It was still fresh in her memory. How happy they were before her dad was into gambling.

"Wow..you mom must have a good taste in choosing a perfect beautiful dress for you.

Yujin just a small smile. They reached the museum a few minutes later. As soon as they walked into the museum together, Jungkook signalled the rest of the members and they started their role by pretending to be busy looking at the statues and paintings.

Yujin was looking around, saw a familiar group from afar. She tugged his sleeve and asked,"Isn't that your friends there?"

"...Oddi?" J-Hope pretended not to know.

"There," Yujin pointed towards them.

"Jinjja? Hmm...I thought they are busy with their own stuff today," J-Hope awkwardly acting out.

J-Hope then brought Yujin to them and still acting,"Yah, what are you guys doing here?"

They turned around and pretended to be shock to see them.

"Omo..Yujin shii? You are here too?" Jimin pretended to sound surprise.

"Is she your date?" RapMonster asked J-Hope.

Before J-Hope could answer, Yujin answered,"We are not on date. I am just accompanying him to walk around the museum."

"You're not? That's good to know," Suga smiled and made fun of J-Hope who was slightly sulky after he heard her answer.

"Since we're here, why don't we tour around the museum together?" Jin suggested.

They answered excitedly and Jimin and J-Hope quickly held her hands naturally and walked ahead.

V just watched his members looking excited but he was more focused on Yujin. He saw her changed expression from surprise to a warm smile towards his members. At the sight of her warm smile, his heart started to beat fast which surprised him.

*Why did I feel this thing again..? Everytime I saw her, this thing keep beating fast....* Then V paused and widened his eyes and said to himself again *Wait...don't tell me..-*

V looked to where Yujin was. She was laughing at Jimin's jokes. He placed his hand on his chest and his heart beat fast again.