Chapter 38

Later at night, Yujin wore the same outfit as she wore at the photoshoot but she put on some minor details

Later at night, Yujin wore the same outfit as she wore at the photoshoot but she put on some minor details. She finished dressed with her tutu-like skirt. Satisfied for what she had done, she waited for Jungkook at the lobby. She waited and waited but he did not seem to be here yet. Yujin looked at her watch and when she was about to get up from her seat, her eyes were being closed by someone's hand. The hand was then removed and as soon as she opened her eyes, a bouquet of flowers were in front of her. She turned to her left and saw Jungkook smiling from ear to ear.

"Surprised?" Jungkook asked even though he knew her reaction.

He then stood in front of her and but noticed that he rubbing his neck shyly

He then stood in front of her and but noticed that he rubbing his neck shyly. He then calmed himself down and looked straight to her.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jungkook suddenly proposed.

Yujin was stunned by his proposal and did not have words to say.

"Jin hyung told me what actually happened when you went out to the beach yesterday with him. He..told me that you like someone else..," Jungkook said.

Seeing that she was still shocked, he continued,"You don't have to give your answers now. Even if you like someone else, I'll make sure to change your mind after we go for our halloween party."

Jungkook pulled her hand and ushered her to their destination which was only a few minutes walk. From afar, she could see the colourful lights as she was being dragged by Jungkook. When they reached the place, she saw the rest of the BTS members having fun. RapMon saw the both of them and warmly welcomed them.

"Wow! Yujin ah, did you do something to your halloween outfit?" J-Hope asked while admiring your outfit.

"..I just put some minor details here," Yujin shyly pointed out.

"It's way beautiful now," Suga smiled.

"She really knows how to melt our hearts," Jimin swayed by her beauty.

"Especially his heart," Jin pointed out while teasing V who was focusing on her.

"V ah! Did you fell for Yujin now?" Suga teased along with Jin.