Chapter 28

Yujin skipped to her destination and have mixed feelings to what she will be doing today. Then she stopped in front of a bakery shop and breathed in deeply. She entered the shop and she was warmly greeted by the staff in the shop.

"Miss Yujin shii, you're here. He has been waiting for you in the kitchen," One of the male staff smiled and directed towards the kitchen.

She followed him and she saw the back view of the man. The staff called his name and he turned around with a smile.

"Oh, you're finally here," Jin washed his hands and wiped his hand dry.

"Sorry that I'm a little late," Yujin apologised.

"It's okay. Chen, can you hand an apron to her," He said.

Chen walked over to the counter and handed her the new apron. He helped her wore the apron so that she can get started. Chen then walked out of the kitchen for them to have their lesson.

"Yujin shii, are you ready to start our lesson?" He asked.

"Yes," She smiled and dried her wet hands.

Yujin followed and observed his every step to make a perfect cheese bread. After a while, they let their bread to rise for 2 hours. While waiting, they head took a seat to have drink. What they did not know was that Jungkook was sitting at the further end, watching secretly to what they were doing.

"She's really amicable with Jin hyung huh..," Jungkook felt slightly jealous.

He saw how she smiled towards him and wished she smiled like that to him.

Jungkook then called Chen discreetly and asked,"Are they baking something?"

"Yeap. In fact, Jin is teaching her to bake," Chen told him.

"Really?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

Chen nodded and then asked him,"I hope you're not waiting for them because they are going to take a long time to finish."

"...How long?" Jungkook probed him.

"Hmm...It's only been half an hour...So..a few more hours..they end their lesson," Chen looked at his watch.

Jungkook's shoulders deflated but said thanks to him. When Jin and Yujin were not looking his way, he rushed out and rode his motorbike home. Upon reaching home, he slumped himself on a sofa and thought of her. While he was daydreaming, he did not notice Suga and Jimin coming in. They saw the maknae lying on the sofa and decided to scare him from behind the sofa. They chuckled while counting down to scare him.

"JUNGKOOK AH!!" Both of them shouted his name and scare him.

Jungkook who was surprised by them, fell from the sofa. They laughed at how Jungkook fell and high fived each other. Jungkook slowly got up and rubbed his painful butt.

"Tsk..Tsk..maknae ah~," Suga slinged his arm around his shoulders.

"What are you thinking about?" Jimin questioned him.

"...Nothing..," Jungkook answered.

"And where did you spend yesterday's night?" Suga probed him.

"Somewhere...," Jungkook briefly answered his hyung's question.

"Did you spend the night with a girl again?" Jimin guessed correctly.

"What do you mean "again"?" Jungkook raised one eyebrow.