Chapter 11

As soon as the door opened, she looked up and looked surprised but on the other hand, Jungkook smiled at the sight of her.

"Good evening, Kang Yujin songsengnim," Jungkook greeted her happily.

"Umm..it's you who called me for tutoring?" Yujin asked for clarification.

Jungkook nodded and asked her to come in. She entered and he said,"Let me introduce you to the guys in the house."

Jungkook stepped aside and BTS members who were impatiently waiting for Jungkook's tutor gasped. As soon as they saw the one that made their hearts fluttered a these few days made their jaw dropped. The girl that they had met had been the same girl that they like.

"Hyungs, this is Kang Yujin, my classmate, who will be tutoring me. Kang Yujin, these are my hyungs -," Before Jungkook could introduce her to the members, one of the BTS members said aloud,"Jina?! She's your classmate and tutor?!"

Everyone turned to J-Hope who was more shocked than ever. Jungkook corrected him and repeated her name but J-Hope insisted that her name is Jina. Jungkook turned to her and she said,"Jina is also my name but it's just a nickname.."

Then Jungkook just realized their faces and asked,"Wait...hyungs know her?"

They all nodded and Jungkook laughed lightly and said in amazement,"Wow..! What a coincidence!"

Jungkook then brought her to the living room and served her a glass of water. While waiting for Jungkook, the rest of BTS members except V stared at her intently which made her uncomfortable. A little way later, Jungkook came in with a glass of water and handed it to her and he noticed how the rest of the members were staring at her.

"AHEM!" Jungkook cleared his throat and they stopped staring at her.

Then he turned to Yujin and smiled,"Let's get started shall we?"

"Uh..ye.." Yujin stood up from her seat and was about to follow him when J-hope called her name,"Jina shii!"

Yujin turned around and said,"Ye..?"

The rest of the members were swayed by how she turned her head back with her long silky hair flowing beautifully. She waited for J-Hope's (xxx) for calling her but he didn't say anything. Jungkook sighed and quickly pulled her to the study room that he prepared for their peer tutoring. As she stepped inside, she was awed by the beautiful interior and luxurious space. Jungkook pulled out a chair for her and she sat down. Jungkook then sat beside her and grabbed his Chemistry and History books. While she took out her own personal books related to the subjects and flipped on the topics that he was unsure of.

"Shall we get started?" Yujin said.

Jungkook gave a nod and said with a smile,"Sure, Kang Yujin songsengnim."

She started teaching but along the way, he kept looking at her as he was attracted by her charismatic teaching. Meanwhile, the rest of the members peeked at the door and watched the both of them studying.