Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Kim Namjoon (Rap Monster of BTS)

After Yujin's done with school, she decided to head to the park to read her favourite book since she did not have any work today. As she was walking to the park, she noticed a crowd outside a music store. She took a glimpse and saw a guy with blonde hair as well a small radio beside him.

The blonde guy started to start his performance with his rap which got the crowd going excited. The blonde guy interacted the crowd with his rap by giving them high five and handshakes. Once he reached Yujin, he was about to high five when she didn't react. The crowd who followed his every move kept watching and he felt flustered. He took her hand and coolly high fived with her. Then he went to his original place and rap till the end. After a while, he ended his rap and bowed to the crowd who clapped for him.

As he was bowing, he saw Yujin was about to leave and he squeezed through the crowd which had slowly dispersed to reach to her. He hurriedly stood in front of her which made her surprise. Yujin took a left step and he blocked. She took a right step and he too blocked. She was about to say something when he opened his mouth to say something.

"Hi. My name Kim Namjoon, the rapper for the promotion for this new music store. But people call me Rap Monster 'cos I rap really fast & has a cool rap...," He introduced himself and bragged about himself.

Yujin was about to say something but he kept talking. After he finished bragging, he held out his hand towards her and asked,"So may I know your name?"

Yujin made eye contact with him and he gave her a genuine smile. She told him her name without shaking his hand. Kim Namjoon felt flustered and complimented,"Nice name. So you live around here?"

Yujin shooked her head slowly while looking down and grabbing her bag tightly. He went to ask again," So are you going home now?"

*...Why is he keep asking me this and that?..* Yujin thought while looking at him who are still talking.

"Excuse me but I need to walk through," She cut his sentence.

"...Oh..Are you in a hurry..? I'm so sorry that I held you back -," Kim Namjoon had not finished his sentence but Yujin just walked past him which left him dumbfounded.

He watched her walking off and folded his arms across while saying with a smile,"Yah...this girl really make me want to know about her more.."

=============================================

Kim Namjoon was walking down the street while listening to music when he saw Yujin sitting on one of the benches in the park. He walked to the nearest tree and leaned against it while watching her from afar.

"...Yah~she's even more yeppo when she's focusing on her book...," Kim Namjoon said by himself.

Just then, there is a sudden breeze and he saw her long hair swaying which made him more attracted to her. Then he saw her shivering and was rubbing her arms for warmth. He walked over to her and put his thick jacket on her which made her looked surprised. She turned to her right and saw Kim Namjoon sitting there beside her.

"You could be freezing with your thin clothes," He said to her.

"I'm fine..actually. You can take your jacket back," Yujin was about to give that jacket back but he stopped her,"Take it as a start of our friendship."

She looked at him who was smiling, wondering why he wanted to be friends with a person like her.

=============================================

Kim Namjoon went home hurriedly and rushed into the house as soon as he reached.

"The weather is damn cold today! I'm freezing!!" He rushed to the fireplace for warmth. Just then someone came over and sat beside him.

"Hyung, didn't you wear your thick jacket before you went out?" A guy with black hair asked.

Kim Namjoon just smiled while thinking of Yujin. The guy beside him nudged him and he turned to face him with glee & said,"Maknae ah."

"Wae hyung?" The guy with black hair faced him.

"...I met a girl during my performance and I think I started to like her..," Kim Namjoon told him.

"Jinja? Dugu?" He sounded curious.

"Bimil! (It's a secret)" He jumped out from sofa and skipped into his room which left the maknae wondered.