Chapter 36

After watching the sunrise and the sudden confession, Yujin felt awkward with Jin and was walking a little further from him. Jin took a closer step to her and walked together with her.

"Hey, you don't have to stress yourself out about what happened just now," Jin assured her.

She turned her head slightly towards him and saw him giving her a genuine smile.

"...And I like the relationship we have all this while," Jin said again.

Yujin finally smiled and said,"...I like the time we baked together in your bakery."

"Well, you are welcome anytime to learn," Jin said with a smile.

Just then, someone called her name as well as his name. Both of them looked to the front and saw RapMon and J-Hope waving to them happily. They ran towards them and J-Hope naturally wrapped his arm onto hers and said,"Did you guys watch the sunrise to yourselves without us?"

"Since when do you even like to watch sunrise? You barely woke up early in the morning," Jin said to him.

J-Hope made a face at Jin. RapMon then asked,"Yujin shii, are you ready for later?"

"Maybe...," Yujin sounded nervous.

"Hey no worries. You'll be great," RapMon gave a thumbs up which made her smiled a little.

Then, J-Hope pulled her arm and walked further from the two guys. He wanted Yujin all to himself. RapMon and Jin watched them from behind.

"So did you confess it to her?" RapMon asked Jin.

"Yeah...But I think she likes someone else..," Jin's voice seemed heartbroken.

RapMon put his hand on his shoulder and gave a cheerful smile,"That is why I didn't go after her. I know what type she likes. And you know what. There are many other girls other than her."

Jin just gave a small smile as he watched J-Hope having fun with Yujin.

=======

Meanwhile, the rest just woke up and were struggling to get out of bed. Jungkook was rubbing his eyes while sitting up. Jimin was up but lie back down to give himself 5 minutes. Suga forced himself to wash up so that he can get ready for the photoshoot later on. The others who had their walk on beach, returned to their rooms to get ready for the photoshoot too.

Yujin scanned through the clothes that Suga had brought for her. She had a hard time deciding what to wear until there was a knock on the door. She walked to the door and found Suga standing in front of her.

"I forgot to tell you our first photoshoot. For today photoshoot will be an outdoor sports clothing. For tomorrow - casual wear and tomorrow night - party yet elegant wear," Suga told her.

Yujin nodded and took note of the photoshoots. Suga noticed she was trying to remember the info and slightly chuckled. She looked up and asked,"Wae...?"

"...It's just that you are trying too hard to remember what I've told you. I tell you what...Why don't I just remind you the day before our photoshoot? It'd be easier," Suga tried to help her.

"That'd be great. Thanks," Yujin finally gave a sigh of relief and Suga left her to change for the photoshoot.

She returned to the closet and picked out the sports attire and went to change.

========

All of the BTS members had changed and was waiting for Yujin at the lobby. Jimin coincidentally turned his head when he saw Yujin walking towards them.

"...Yujin..shii...," Jimin blurted her name while focusing on her.

The rest who heard her name, turned and was amazed at how she looked especially V and Jungkook. Yujin was wearing a short skirt with a simple short sleeve t-shirt. She completed her look with a hair bun and light make up.

She stood in front of them and asked shyly,"So..how do I look?"

"Pretty awesome," J-Hope gaped while admiring her transformation.

"I can't believe Suga had this kind of taste...," RapMon admired her while teasing Suga.

"Yah. I, for your info, HAVE  a very good taste. Besides, I got those clothes with the help of the stylists in my workplace," Suga bragged.

"You should wear this kind of clothes everyday..," Jimin complimented.

"Well, before you got suffocated from these guys' stares, let's head to our photoshoot site," Suga wrapped his arm around her waist and brought her away.

The rest of the guys noticed she was being pulled away and quickly caught up with them.

=========

During the photoshoot, Suga and the rest taught and helped her how to pose naturally.

"Pose as if you are interested in the shoes," Suga instructed to them.

She seemed awkward at first but after a few shots, she managed to pose naturally and Suga seemed to be satisfied as he took more shots. They changed location and shoot again till it was nearly the end of lunchtime.

"Okay! Done! Great job guys especially you, Yujin shii," Suga gave a satisfied smile.

"You're a natural," Jimin rushed over to her.

"Thank you. Without your help, I think I'll still fail these photoshoots," Yujin said to them.

"Okay guys. Let's go and eat our lunch. After that, it's your free time," Suga told them.

V slowly walked over to her when the others were distracted with the photos taken by Suga.

"Hey," V stood beside her naturally.

Yujin just smiled and V continued said while clearing his throat,"About the other night, I just want to make it clear that we...didn't do anything reckless."

"I know," Yujin said without looking at him.

"It's my fault. I shouldn't have -," V felt annoyed with himself but she went to assure him by saying,"...We were both drunk. I know you don't mean anything."

"...But I meant for every word I said that night...The..feelings I have for you..," V looked at her.

Yujin's heart started pounding and turned to V who looked serious in their conversation. Just then, Jungkook saw them how close they were and decided to interrupt them by saying,"V, want to head to the resort first for lunch?"

"Uh..sure," V looked baffled and joined him.

As he walked away with Jungkook, he kept glancing over to Yujin who was looking confused. Jungkook noticed what was going on and decided to do something.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Simply like this song after my friend introduced this song to me 😅 Hope you guys don't mind