Chapter 37

During their free time, they did their own thing. Yujin decided to explore the place by herself with the map on her hand. She got herself ready and locked her room when someone called her name. She turned around and saw Jungkook wearing a smart casual shirt and skinny pants.

"Are you going somewhere too?" Yujin asked.

"Yes. With someone," Jungkook smiled widely.

He then presented a yellow flower and put it on top of her ear.

"Beautiful," Jungkook proudly said and continued,"Now, let's go."

"...Oddi?" She looked surprised.

"For our date," Jungkook coolly pulled her which left her flustered.

===========

Jungkook led her to the beach and turned to her while saying,"The air here is very fresh isn't it?"

"Yeah," She briefly answered while looking directly at him for answers.

Jungkook noticed her expression and decided to tease her with a light chuckle,"Am I that too good looking that you can't take your eyes off me?"

Upon hearing that, Yujin looked away, feeling more flustered.

 Jungkook saw her cute expression and said,"I was just joking

Jungkook saw her cute expression and said,"I was just joking."

"I know," Yujin replied while clearing her throat.

Jungkook then started to get when he thought of something that had bothered him,"...I heard that you had a date with Jin hyung a while ago..."

Her ears pricked and she turned to face him.

"Actually, it's not a date. We just went to have to watch the sunrise together coincidentally," Yujin clarified.

"Did Jin hyung say anything to you after that?" Jungkook asked as he heard from RapMon about it but not the full story.

She remembered the sudden confession Jin did and Jungkook saw that expression. He sighed and looked up to the sky.

"He did, huh..? He's always the first to do this kind of things..," Jungkook mumbled to himself.