Chapter 30

The next few days, you were tutoring Jungkook at his house. Instead of focusing on his studies, he kept staring dreamingly at you which made you noticed. You looked up and he quickly to pretend to be busy reading his book. You looked back to your papers and he took the opportunity to look at you but was caught off guard when you closed your book and stood up from your seat. He too stood up and asked,"Hey, where are you going?"

"Home," You stated.

"Jib? But we're not done revising yet. I have a lot of questions for you to teach me," Jungkook flipped the pages of his book.

You turned around to face him and said,"You're not even concentrating to what I've been teaching you."

"Well...there's kind of a..distraction..," He admitted embarrassingly.

"If you are easily distracted, we should just stop this," You told him.

When he heard that, he quickly apologised and said hurriedly,"Okay! I'll focus the next time you tutor me again. It's just that...you look extra pretty today."

Upon hearing that, you slowly looked down at your simple dress and raised one eyebrow towards him. He then put his hands together and sincerely apologised. Just then, J-Hope and Jimin walked in without knocking. J-Hope happily skipped towards you and held your hand while asking,"You're done tutoring, right?"

They saw you had packed your books and had assumed that you were done. You looked at Jungkook and then gave a small nod to them. J-Hope pulled your hand and led you to the living room while Jungkook frowned. Jimin saw that look and chuckled.

"Yah, don't worry. J-Hope hyung was just going to ask her out for a while," Jimin told him.

"Asking her out?" Jungkook gasped.

Jimin nodded and saw his jealousy. He nudged his shoulder and said,"Yah. You're not the only one who likes her. We all want a chance to ask her out. Well..except for V...He doesn't seem to like her much like we do."

*...Hmmm...* Jungkook bit his bottom lip with a worried look.

======

Both you and J-Hope were strolling down the streets. J-Hope had offered to carry your bag so that you will feel lightweighted.

"Yujin shii...what do you think of us?" J-Hope suddenly asked.

"...Us..?" You repeated his question.

"The both of us. I mean aren't we getting closer?" J-Hope asked gleely while feeling slightly shy.

"....Well...Maybe..," You just agreed with him but felt that both of you were not that close.

J-Hope noticed your changed of expression and tried to change topic. He looked around and saw an ice-cream cafe.

"Hey, let's go there. I heard it's good," J-Hope gave a thumbs up.

"Okay," You smiled and followed behind.

As both of you entered, you realized that most of the people in the cafe were staring at you and J-Hope. J-Hope was being nochalant of his surroundings and held your hand to bring you to the counter. The person in front of the counter was surprised to see J-Hope upclose and tried to stay calm. J-Hope turned to you and asked,"Yujin shii, what do you like to try?"

"...Uh..maybe the chocolate tiramisu gelato," You told him.

"Good choice! I'm going to order the same thing too," J-Hope smiled widely after snapping his fingers.