Chapter 8

Jeon Jeong Guk☆Jungkook☆

"Everyone stand up," The chairman of the class said to the class.

The class stood up and the chairman greeted,"Good morning, Ms Suji."

The class greeted Ms Suji after the chairman and Ms Suji asked them to be seated while she had something to announce.

"Class, we have a new student and he will be our classmate from now on. Come in,"Ms Suji turned to the door and a tall, dark hair guy walked in.

He turned to the class and greeted them. The girls started to get excited by themselves as soon as they saw him. However, only Kang Yujin was not interested. After looking at him, she went back to reading her book. He noticed her, sitting at the back of the class with her book.

"Jungkok shii, there are 3 empty seats. You can choose a place where you feel comfortable to sit with," Ms Suji said with a smile.

He past the 2 empty seats which the two girls were waiting and went to sit beside Kang Yujin. The rest of the girls felt envious but just let it go. Ms Suji then asked the class to open up their English book to start up the class. Kang Yujin closed her reading book and went to take out her English book. She went to flip the pages that Ms Suji asked to read on but she seemed to notice a pair of eyes focusing on her. Kang Yujin turned her head and saw Jungkook curved a smile to her. Kang Yujin just returned back the smile and went back to her English book.

=======

When it was break time, Kang Yujin took out her homemade lunch and went out to the garden. Jungkook felt the urge to follow her but was stopped by the girls in the class.

In the garden, Kang Yujin opened her lunchbox and smiled to herself but her smile stopped and she sighed while thinking to herself,*Rice, egg & kimchi...everyday..* She then took out her spoon and ate glumly. After eating her lunch, she cleaned her eating space and walked towards the swing at the center of the garden. She sat down and closed her eyes for a while, feeling the breeze blowing gently until her long silky hair swayed with the wind. While she was enjoying the breeze, she heard a whispered voice beside her,"Hi."

Kang Yujin turned her head and found that Jungkook was sitting beside her. She was a little surprised and said hi to him back. Jungkook looked at her for quite sometime and she felt slightly uncomfortable and asked,"Is there something on my face?"

Jungkook then brought his fingers towards her face and put several strands of hair at the back of her ear. Kang Yujin surprised by his action and quickly straightened her hair. Jungkook saw that her face was getting redder and chuckled quietly but stopped when she stood up from her seat.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked her.

"I'm going to head to the library," Kang Yujin said and walked off.

Jungkook chuckled and stood up too. He then followed her from behind and followed her wherever she went to except when she went to the washroom. Jungkook would wait outside while leaning against the wall. Once she came out, he followed her again. Kang Yujin noticed him following her and quickened her pace. Once she reached the library, she went to her favourite section and scanned for a book that she was interested in. After that, she went to sit at one of the corners to read. Jungkook picked up a random a book and sat at another corner but nearer to her but was blocked by the bookshelves. He took out a book out from the bookshelf and could see Kang Yujin reading. He watched her read and she felt uncomfortable by his stares. She looked around and saw Jungkok just at another corner, smiling to her.

"Is he a stalker? Why did he keep looking at me?" She muttered to herself.

She then decided to confront him and went to where he was. Jungkook stood up and said with a smile,"Yes, What can I do for you?"

"Can you stop staring at me? And stop following me wherever I go," Kang Yujin confronted him and afterwards, turned around to walk away when he grabbed her wrist.

Jungkook then pulled her and pinned her against the wall. Kang Yujin's face looked startled by his action and asked him to let her go but he gripped her hands tight.

"I can't take it. I think I need to say it now," Jungkook talked softly since they were in the library.

"...What..?" Kang Yujin looked confused,

"Kang Yujin shii, I like you," Jungkook confessed and looked serious.