Chapter 40

After several days of not contacting the BTS members, Jungkook decided to head over to her apartment to see how she was doing

After several days of not contacting the BTS members, Jungkook decided to head over to her apartment to see how she was doing. When he was in her neighbourhood, he saw a glimpse of Yujin and an unfamiliar guy having a talk. He began to wonder who that was while hiding himself behind a wall. He noticed she was laughing as they talked.

"Who is that guy...?" Jungkook mumbled to himself while looking at them secretly.

He waited and waited for that guy to go off but soon he began to feel restless. He ended up walking towards them and pretended to surprise by their encounter. Yujin saw Jungkook approaching them and he too looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook shii, what are you doing here?" Yujin asked.

"Whose this?" Jungkook focused on the guy in front of her.

Both Yujin and him looked at each other. He then opened his mouth and smiled,"Hi. I'm Min Ho...her guy friend.."

Jungkook frowned as Min Ho introduced himself while taking his hand out for a handshake. Jungkook then assumed that Min Ho must be one of Yujin's closest guy friend and that made him even more jealous.

"...I'm Jungkook...," Jungkook paused of what to introduce himself and continued,"...one of...her friends..."

"Ah...She mentioned a lot about you...and your other friends. Yujin ah, you really have such good friends. He even came to visit you when you have a fever," Min Ho nudged her.

When Jungkook heard that, he seemed surprised which made Min Ho noticed and teased him,"Wait...you didn't know?"

Upon hearing that, Jungkook cleared his throat and pretended to know while saying,"Of

Upon hearing that, Jungkook cleared his throat and pretended to know while saying,"Of..of course I know. I was just surprised because she didn't actually mention about..you.."

"Well...we have long history, right Yujin ah?" Min Ho smiled which made him more jealous.

Seeing that Jungkook was envious, Min Ho decided to leave and left them alone. Afted he left, there was some awkward silence and Yujin was thinking how to break the silence. Jungkook then glanced at her and asked,"How's your fever?"