Chapter 6

☆Park Jimin★

Kang Yujin was strolling on the streets while taking some landscape pictures for her school project. While snapping some pictures, she overheard a crowd cheering to a performance. Out of curiosity, she went over and climbed onto a kids' playground to see a better view. She saw a guy with acap and baggy sleeveless shirt with skinny pants dancing to music. Yujin then snapped a few pictures of him dancing and the pictures turned out good. *This might help me with my school project* She grinned. She didn't realise that the guy who danced saw her snapping pictures of him.

Yujin then climbed down and decided to walk away from the scene to continue with her landscape photos. As she was about to walk away, the guy who she took photos of, approached her with a dance. He danced around her with the song -Taeyang (I Need A Girl) & looked towards her with charming gaze. The crowd whih were mostly girls swooned and jealous but cheered for him anyways. Yujin who looked confused with him dancing around her, decided to walk away but was blocked by his dance moves.

Just then nearing the ending, he took her hand and pulled her towards him which led the girls squealed with jealousy. Yujin who was startled by their closeness, quickly pushed him away. The guy chuckled by her reaction but he gave a bow to the audiences and finished off with a charming smile and a wink. Yujin quickly stepped away and walked off, still feeling embarassed. The guy who was about to introduce himself to Yujin, noticed that she was not there with him. He swiftly exited himself from the crowd and searched for Yujin. After she had cooled down, she went back to snap a few more pictures before going to the nearest cafe to rest.

=========

In the cafe, she had ordered a latte. She sat near the window and looked through the pictures that she had taken. All the pictures looked satisfactory to her and could not wait to write a report right away when she got home, Meanwhile, the guy who was searching for Yujin, found her i the cafe and quickly went inside. As Yujin was busy with her camera, she did not notice him sitting in front of her. He sat there quietly and observed her. Yujin felt a stare towards her and she looked up. She widened her eyes and he grinned with a smile,"Hello."

"...Hello...Can I help you?" Yujin asked.

"Can I look through your photographs?" He asked while pointing the camera on her hand.

"...What...for?" Yujin looked wary.

"Didn't you snap a few pictures of me a while ago?" He questioned her.

*How did he know..?! Isn't he too focused on his dance just now?* She swallowed hard as if she made a big mistake.

"I'm quite observant, you know...So if you are kind enough, let me see my photos," He asked politely.

Yujin unwillingly handed over her camera and he looked through the photos in her camera. He looked impressed by the photos taken and smiled to himself but had a little confused look. Yujin observed him and uncertain by his reaction. Then, he handed back her camera and put rested his head on his hands which were supported by his elbows on the table while saying with a smile,"Print the photos for me."

"Print the photos for you?" Yujin repeated.

He nodded and said,"You snapped my photos really well that I looked awesome in those shots. Are you in photography course?"

"Uh...no...I'm still studying in high school...I took these photos because of my school project..," She explained.

"School...project..? Interesting...," He rubbed his chin.

Just then, he received a call from one of his members and he went to answer,"Yo~What's up?"

"Jimin ah, where are you? We've been waiting for you at the location 15 mins ago," RapMonster said over the line.

"Oh, shoots! I totally forgot! Okay. I'll be right there in 10 minutes. I'm so sorry,hyung," Jimin apologised and quickly hung up the call.

Jimin then looked at Yujin before he went off and scribbled something on a tissue. He then handed it over to her and said hurriedly,"Come over to my house after the photos have been processed. I don't like my photos to be mailed or emailed. But before you come to my house, call me,okay!"

Jimin hurried off which made Yujin dumbfounded. She then stared at the address and sighed.