Chapter 34

Yujin was pulled against the wall and found herself in front of V

Yujin was pulled against the wall and found herself in front of V. She blinked multiple times and saw the expression on his face.

"...Do you easily let any guys kiss you..?" V said in a jealousy tone.

"...No..," Yujin answered in a drunkard tone.

"Then why did you let him do that to you? You could have just push him away or -," V nagged but she interrupted by saying cheekily as she was still drunk,"...Are...you?..You know..jealous..?"

That question struck him immediately. He tried to retaliate but he realized what he's been feeling all this time. Yujin waited for his answer. He quickly let go her wrist and turned his back. He cleared his throat and lied,"No, I am not. I'm just concern about you.

Yujin giggled and approached him by standing beside him. He turned his head to face and he knew that she was still drunk.

She nudged his shoulder playfully and giggled,"Yah...if you are jealous, say so..tsk.."

She dizzily walked to the room allocated to her while V was in deep thought. He then looked to where she was. Yujin unlocked the door to her room and suddenly she was being turned around and in a flash, she was being kissed on her lips. She struggled and took a good look to who was kissing her. V pulled away and muttered,"Yes. I am jealous. Like everyone else here, I am..too..in love with you."

Yujin froze and seemed that her dizziness had gone away. V then looked into her eyes and slowly leaned closer to her. Yujin who was still baffled and soon their faces were just a few inches away. He pressed his lips to hers and without realizing, she closed her eyes and kissed him back.

==========

The next morning, Yujin groggily stretched her arms before opening her eyes. She still had some headache from the shots from soju that she had been drinking. She then yawned and slowly opened her two eyes. Only to find out someone was beside her, sleeping soundly. She rubbed her eyes and quickly looked under the blanket that she was using. She heaved a sigh of relief that nothing had happened...She paused and then muttered,"...Nothing...had happened...last night..right..?"

She tried to recall back and as soon as she remembered, she quickly sat up and hit herself on her head with her fist lightly while mumbling angrily to herself. She turned to him who was still sleeping. Slowly and cautiously, she stepped out of the bed and quietly leave the room. She closed the door, not knowing that Jimin was walking towards her after showering. He stood there quietly behind her. She, on the other hand, heaved a sigh of relief again and pretended nothing had happened. As she was to turn around, she saw two feet in front of her. She slowly looked up and Jimin smiled gleely.

"Good morning," Jimin greeted happily.

"...Oh..good morning...Ha..Have you been here long..?" She asked nervously.

Jimin pretended to think and noticed her worried look. As she waited for his answer, she swallowed hard. He then curved a smile and said,"No. I just reached here."

Her heart which was beating rapidly started to beat back at normal speed.

"Wae?" Jimin asked.

"Uh..nothing!" Yujin hurriedly answered.

"Really..? Is there anything hidden inside?" Jimin looked at her curiously.

"Nothing was hidden there! I..I..," Yujin tried to come out with an excuse.

"I was just kidding! C'mon, let's wake the others so we can eat breakfast together," Jimin slunged his arms on her shoulders and dragged her to the living room where the rest were. Yujin looked back to the guest room and somehow looked anxious.

=========

Yujin helped Jimin woke everyone up in the living room. As she woke Jungkook up, he opened one eye and saw her in front of him. He took a peek at everyone and everyone was asleep while Jimin was nowhere in sight. He remembered what they did last night and he grabbed her hand and pulled her against him. Yujin was surprised when she was embraced by him. Before she could ask him, he muttered softly,"...Let's stay like this for 5 mins.."

Yujin's face was blushing and she felt hot suddenly. She stayed there quietly in his embrace. She then looked at him napping and he actually looked cute. She smiled without realizing and Jungkook knew her facial expression as he took a little peek. He curved a smile to himself.

Meanwhile in the guest room, V woke up with the sun lights piercing through the windows. He looked around and noticed that he was not in his room. He then tried to remember what happened last night and quickly sat up like what Yujin did. V then gritted his teeth and looked to where Yujin slept. He walked out of the guest room and cautiously looked around to see if anyone was near him. He quickly went to the washroom to wash up.

=========

In the living room, five minutes was up. Jungkook released her gently and held her hand while smiling,"Thank you for waking me up."

Her heart beat fast at his morning smile and quickly looked away to the others to tone down your hot cheeks. Jimin who had just came back from the kitchen with a tray of breakfast, gave a morning call to all his members when some of them were not awake,"Wake up people~!"

With his loud voice, everyone woke up from their sleep while Yujin let go of his hand. She stood up and decided to wash up. When she turned to the washroom, V came out from it and they saw each other. As she moved to the left, he too moved to the left unknowingly and vice versa. Then, they stood there awkwardly as they knew what happened last night.

V then moved to his right and gave her way to the washroom. Yujin took a step and was about to close the door when V said while his back facing her,"...Forget what happen last night. We were drunk so we did not know what were doing."

When she heard that, she stumped and closed the door. She leaned against the door and thought it over.