Chapter 48

As Jungkook was singing,  he kept glancing at Yujin with his soft eyes. After he was finished,  he stood up and turned to Yujin with a smile. He then got something from behind and walked towards her. He then presented the bouquet of flowers to her and said softly, "Happy 1st Anniversary."

"Thank you. They looked so pretty... And sweet like you~," Yujin smiled sweetly and gave a kiss on his cheek.

His face turned slightly red. Yujin then grabbed something from her bag and gave him a gift.

"You have something for me too?" Jungkook looked surprised.

"It's your birthday yesterday and I felt bad for not celebrating your birthday with you.. So I thought of sending this gift to you through mail.., " Yujin scratched her head with embarrassment.

Jungkook saw her embarrassed look and he found her cute. He unwrapped the gift and widened his eyes. He looked to her with a surprise look and back to the gift.

"Timberland shoes?!" Jungkook gasped.

"I didn't what to give you so I thought of this since you mentioned that you like Timberland shoes so much, " Yujim remembered what he told her long time ago.

"I love it so much! Thank you!" Jungkook embraced her tightly.

He then let go of his embrace after a while and looked at her face.

"Thank you for being my girlfriend. I love you, " Jungkook smiled and kissed the temple of your forehead.

Yujin smiled back and said softly, "Thank you for being the best boyfriend."

Yujin leaned closer and kissed his lips. Jungkook closed his eyes and kissed her back.

===========

After the dinner celebration,  Jungkook and Yujin walked home together. They were holding hands tightly and kept getting intimate.

"Jungkook shii, how long are you staying?" Yujin asked.

"Unfortunately, I'll be going back tomorrow night..," Jungkook sighed.

"Oh... So where are you staying right now?" She asked.

"With V hyung," He said but then he glanced at his girlfriend and continued, " Or... I can stay at your apartment for tonight.. "

"My apartment is quite small. And you said yourself that it's uncomfortable," She remembered what he said in the morning.

"I can live with that for tonight.. Besides, I don't want to be apart from you.. Do you know how much I suffered without you by my side..?" Jungkook pouted.

Yujin glanced at his expression and she found it cute. She embraced his arm lovingly and said, "You're cute when you do that pouting..Okay. I'll tidied up the place for you to sleep in. "

When he heard that,  Jungkook's eyes lit and put his arm around her waist. While walking to her apartment,  he texted V that he will be sleeping in Yujin's apartment. V replied okay.

"Hey,  do you want to listen to a song while sharing earpiece?" Jungkook asked.

Yujin nodded and Jungkook put on an earpiece on one of her ears. He then put his in his ear and played his favourite song - Charlie Puth - Attention.

==========

Once they reached the apartment, she tidied the place and went over into her room to get extra pillow and blanket. Jungkook followed her to her room and leaned against at the side of her room's door. He then thought of an idea.