Chapter 10

☆Earning Money$$☆

It seemed as time stopped and only the both of they were the only ones breathing. Kang Yujin did not know what to say and tried to compose herself. She closed her eyes for a while and took a deep breath before saying to him,"I'm sorry but we..can't..."

Once Jungkook heard that, he seemed to feel something pierce his heart. He started to loosened his grip on her wrist. She took the opportunity to get her wrist go and walked out of the cafe.

*..Is this what rejection feels like...?* Jungkook thought of the rejections he had made when the girls confessed to him before that.

======

-BTS House-

Jungkook was staring into blank space and was lying on the sofa alone, still thinking of the earlier rejection he received. RapMonster and V walked into the living room with a tub of ice cream each. They then saw Jungkook still staring into blank space and called him out.

"Yah, are you still thinking of her?" RapMonster sat at another sofa and asked.

Jungkook nodded slightly and V said,"This is the first time you made a great deal about a girl."

Jungkook just gave a deep sighed and stole V's ice cream and ate a spoonful of it.

=======

Meanwhile Kang Yujin was about to go home from her part time job when she past by a bread shop that Jin was in. She walked in and took a tray to select a few breads for lunch in school tomorrow. She scanned through and picked a few that she liked. As she was choosing, someone surprised her from behind and said,"Have a sample taste of our new bread creation."

Kang Yujin turned around and saw Jin holding out his bread samples towards her. He smiled at her and urged her to taste the bread sample. She took one of it and tasted it.

"So how was it?" Jin asked her.

"It tastes good...There's a mixture of vanila and chocolate cream inside it," Kang Yujin said to him.

"You like it?" Jin asked.

Yujin nodded and Jin passed her a few breads onto her tray which made her surprise.

"Uh..I don't need a lot. Only 1 or 2 is fine with me," Yujin wanted to put some of the breads that he had put into his tray but he stopped her and said with a smile,"Don't worry. They are all on me. You can have them for free as you are the first customer to taste our new bread flavour."

"T..Thank you," Yujin thanked him.

After selecting a few breads, she went to pay for the breads. 

"Noona, you're lucky," The cashier who was a young guy said to her while putting the bread into the plastic.