Love Triangle

A hour later I heard the door to the bedroom open and in walked Colt. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me. Something you wanna tell me? he asked. What are you talking about? I asked. Miranda...Don't play dumb with me. Phil showed me the texts you sent him asking to hangout. Why would you ask him to hangout? he asked. Because, you're never around anymore. You always leave me to go to the gym with your buddies. Only time I get to see you is when we're traveling or we're backstage. With Phil, he doesn't even have a job right now and he's my best friend so I know I can always give him a call. Then why don't you go be with Phil? he asked irritated. Colt stop. You're being an idiot right now. I've been with you for months and Phil has his days where I don't even wanna be around him. I said. So, I'm just your second choice? he asked. No, I didn't say that. I said tears starting to form in my eyes. Whatever, you call me when you figure this crap out. he said. Colt, where are you going? I asked tears in my eyes as I followed him. He turned and looked at me. I can't be here right now, you call me when you figure this out. Just know, I love you. he said kissing my forehead and walking out the door. I walked back over to my bed and sobbed. I'm the reason all this is happening... I'm the reason the two best friends are fighting. I'm the reason these two are the way they are. I'm stuck in the middle of a love triangle and there's no way out...I'm torn between two.