GoodBye CM Punk

~2 Hours Later~ We pulled up to the back of the arena. I looked out the window and could feel the tears coming down. I looked back and was pulled into a hug from Phil. I cried onto his shirt. Don't cry, it's gonna be alright. I'll be back before you know it. he says letting me go and looking at me. Don't cry, you're to beautiful to cry. he said wiping my tears. I couldn't help but do what I did next. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. It took him awhile to figure out what was going on but he finally kissed me back. We both pulled away and he looked at me. Did that just happen? he asked looking at me. I laughed. Indeed it did Mr. Brooks. Why? Because, you've only known me for a couple weeks and you've been my best friends and you have a crush on me so I thought Eh...Why not? Me? Crush on you? That's funny. I rolled my eyes and laughed. Whatever Mr. Brooks. I really am gonna miss you though Knucklehead. Ha, I'm gonna miss you too Beautiful. I pecked his cheek and hugged him tight. I'll see you around. You behave yourself alright? he asked in a father like tone. I laughed. Will do Dad. he laughed and hugged me again. Keep in touch alright? I nodded. There was a knock on the door and Colt walked in. Ey guys. he said nodding at me and Phil. Hey Colt. I said smiling. Ey man. Phil said nodding at him. Well Miranda, you ready to go? I looked at Phil and sighed. Yup. I said picking up my bags. I really appreciate you doing this for me bro. Phil said as I handed Colt my bags. It's no problem at all man, hope to see you back here soon. Eh, we'll see. he said walking us to the door. Colt walked to his car with my bags. I looked at Phil and he looked at me. I felt a tear escape my eye and Phil quickly wiped it away. I hugged him tight and he kissed my forehead. I love you Miranda. he whispered into my ear. I pulled away and pecked his cheek. I gotta go. I said grabbing my purse and walking out the door.