Meet CM Punk

I hopped off the airplane and took in the scenery. Looked like a big city. This is gonna be fun. I thought and walked into the airport. There leaned up against the wall was a wolverine looking guy with a bunch of tattoos texting on his phone. He noticed me and walked up to me. You must be Miranda, I'm Phil Brooks. Better known as CM Punk. he said sticking his hand out. I took it and shook it. Nice to meet you Phil, I'm Miranda Marie. Well, it's very nice to meet you Miranda. Vince showed me some of your old matches and may I just say you got some talent in that beautiful body of yours. I blushed. He smirked. Come on. he said walking toward his car. I followed right behind him. We stopped when we arrived at a tour bus. This is your car? I asked looking at it. It's called life in the fast lane sweetie. he said laughing and hopping onto the bus. I followed in behind him and took a seat. He walked to his fridge and pulled out a Pepsi. You want something to drink? he asked looking at me. Sure, water please. I said smiling as he tossed one to me. He closed the fridge and sat in front of me. He opened his pepsi and looked at me. So, tell me about yourself. he said taking a sip. Well, what do you wanna know? He looked at me. Everything. I smiled. Well, my name is Miranda Marie. I'm 29 years old. I'm from a small town in Minnesota. My favorite sport is wrestling obviously. I said laughing. He laughed. Anything else you wanna know? I asked looking at him. Do you have a boyfriend? I smiled thinking about Miles. Yeah I do, his name is Miles. Oh. he said nodding. Do you have a girlfriend? I asked looking at him. He nodded. I'm dating April Mendez, but you probably know her better as AJ Lee. Oh, she's really pretty. I said smiling. Yeah, she's awesome. he said smiling. I took a sip of my water. So, what's it like being in the WWE? I asked him as he took a sip of his Pepsi. It's the best job in the world, the environment and people are awesome. You're gonna enjoy it, I guarantee. Few tips though, stay away from Dean Ambrose. Why? I asked looking at him. Just don't. he said taking a sip of my Pepsi. I tilted my head to the side and looked at him. What makes Dean so bad? I thought to myself. I was removed from my thoughts when I saw Phil get up. Ey, you wanna play some Black Ops? he asked grabbing a controller. Sure, but I'm warning you. I'm pretty good. I said with a smirk. He smirked. Sweetie...You're looking at the best in the world. he said handing me a controller and sitting next to me. You're going down! we both yelled when the game started.