Storylines

I walked into Vince's office to see him talking to Colt. They stopped and looked at me. Ah, Ms. Marie please take a seat. Vince said pointing to the seat next to Colt. I walked and sat in the seat. I looked over at Colt and he smiled. I smiled back at him and turned my attention to Vince. He looked at my cheek. Jesus Miranda, you get in a fight? I looked at him and shrugged. Eh, it's not important Mr. McMahon. So, what did you wanna talk to me about? I asked looking at him. Ah yes, while as you know you've been here for awhile and I am very impressed with your work in the ring and out. Thank you Mr. McMahon sir. So, I wanted to reward you. How would you like a shot at The Divas Championship? My mouth dropped open. Omg, are you serious!? I exclaimed with happiness. He smiled happily and nodded his head. I want you to be the new face of the WWE Diva's division. I think you have what it takes. I smiled so big it hurt my jaw. Thank you soo much Mr. MCMahon sir. I said with a smile on my face. And that's not all. I looked at him. I wanna put you in a romantic storyline. I looked at him. Um..With whom exactly. He pointed to Colt. With this gentlemen right here. Colt and I looked at each other then back at Vince.