Airport with Colt Cabana and Daniel Bryan

~Skipping Plane Ride~ We hopped off the plane and onto the snow covered ground. I don't know how you guys do this snow stuff. I said looking around. Colt laughed. You get used to it. I shrugged and followed him into the airport. We walked to go get a rental car. We walked in and looked at a booklet full of cars we could afford. I like this one. I said pointing at it and showing it to Colt. That looks awesome! Colt said agreeing with me. Just don't show it to Cena. he said with a wink. I laughed and pulled out my wallet and pulled out my half of the money as Colt took out his. We handed it to the man as he handed us a form. We looked over it and both signed. He handed me the keys and we walked to go get the car. She's even more gorgeous up close. Colt said stealing the keys from me and running to the car. He's such a child. I said laughing and walking after him. I got into the car and looked around. Man, I sure know how to pick em. I said with a smirk as Colt laughed and started up the car. Listen to that engine purr! he said and drove to the front of the airport. We got out and walked to go get our bags. We grabbed our bags and walked back to the car. Colt opened the trunk and we started putting our bags in. Ey Cabana! We heard someone call from behind us. We turned around to see none other then Bryan Danielson (Daniel Bryan). Ey, what's up Bryan? Colt asked bro hugging him. Not much man. he said looking at me. Oh yeah, Bryan this is my best friend Miranda. Miranda, this is my buddy Daniel Bryan. It's nice to meet you Miranda. he said shaking my hand. Yeah, it's nice to meet you to Bryan. I said smiling at him. He looked at Colt. Ey, do you guys mind if I catch a ride with you to the hotel? Colt looked at me. I shrugged. It's cool with me. I said. Hop in. Colt said and got into the car. I got in the back letting Daniel get in the front. Colt started up the car and I reached and turned on the radio. Stronger by Kelly Clarkson was on. I buckled up and started singing as Colt pulled away from the airport.

You know the bed feels warmmeer. Sleeping here alone. You know I dream in coller. And do the things I want. Think you got the best of me, think you had the last laugh. Bet you think that everything good is goone. Think you left me broken down, think that I'll come running back. Baby you don't know me cause you're dead wrrrong. What doesn't kill ya, makes ya stronger! Stand a little talla. Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm aloone. What doesn't kill ya, makes a fighter. Foot steps even lighta. Doesn't mean I'm lonely when your goone. What doesn't kill ya, makes ya stronga, stronga! Just me, myself, and IIIII. What doesn't kill ya makes you stronga, stand a little taller. Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone. When I'm alone... I said as the song faded out. Colt and Bryan started clapping from the front of the car. I laughed. Wow, you're really good Miranda. Bryan said smiling. You're amazing. Colt said making me blush. Thanks boys. I said smiling and laid back in my seat for the rest of the ride.