The Park

~Flash Back~ Where are we? I asked looking around as Colt pulled up somewhere. Come on, get out. He said getting out of the car and walking. I got out and followed him into a park. Where are we? I asked looking at him. This is the park I used to come to as a kid. he said leading me around the park. He stopped when he arrived at a tree that had a C+ with a heart around it. You make this? I asked looking at it. He walked over and looked at it. Oh yeah, made that when I was like 13. Always knew I would take the love of my life here, and I could carve her initial in it. I smiled at him. So, who is this dream girl of yours I've been hearing so much about? Well. he said leaning up against the tree. She's smart, funny, talented, sexy, a great wrestler, one of my best friends, she's just...everything. he said smiling. I looked at him. Wow, this girl has really got you love struck huh? I asked looking at him. Ha, you have no idea. he said looking at me. I smiled at him as it started snowing again. Ugh, this is the only thing I hate about Chicago...and the fact you know who lives here. I said putting my hood up. He laughed. Yeah, snow gets annoying but you get used to it. he said putting his hat on. He started walking again and I followed him. He stopped at a lake. I turned and looked at it to see all the stars in the sky over the lake. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. Happy Valentines Day Bestie. he said pecking my cheek. I turned in his arms and looked in his eyes. We both leaned in but I stopped myself. I'm sorry. Colt said pulling away. No, don't worry about it. I said smiling and looking out at the river. Thanks for a wonderful day Colt, you're the best best friend ever. I said pecking his cheek. No problem, you deserve this. he said looking out at the river as a shooting star went by. Quick, make a wish. he said looking at me. I closed my eyes and made a wish. My Wish: I wish to find the love of my life. I want to lead to my one true love, whether it be Colt, Miles or...even Phil. I just need to know who my heart belongs to. I said to myself making a wish. I opened my eyes to see Colt looking at me. Complex wish huh? I nodded. What did you wish for? he asked looking at me. I looked at him. Can't tell ya, otherwise it won't come true. I said with a smirk. Oh, you're a jerk. he said laughing. What about you Mr. Cabana, what did you wish for? he looked at me. You'll figure it out in time. he said smiling. I gave him a weird look. So, you ready to go back to the hotel? he asked looking at me. Yeah, it's getting cold. Let's go. I said walking to the car with him not far behind me.