Wedding Ceremony

Phil (CM Punk) POV: I stood at the end of the alter and watched as our wedding party started filing in. I smiled when I saw AJ's nephew walk down the aisle holding our rings. I smiled as Roger (My Dog) made his way up to me. I bent down and pet his head. Good boy, pal. I said standing back up as AJ was about to make her grand entrance. All stand for the welcoming of the bride. I heard the preacher say. I watched as everyone stood and the doors opened to reveal the most beautiful woman I have ever scene. I smiled and wiped a tear from my eye as she made her way down the aisle with her Dad by her side. Who gives the bride away? the preacher asked. I do. her Dad said. I smiled and made my way down to them. I hugged her Dad. Thank you so much. I could feel him nod. He pulled away and looked at me. You take good care of my daughter, alright? he asked. I nodded. He handed AJ off to me and went to take his seat. I smiled at her. You look beautiful. I said kissing her cheek and leading her up the aisle. I grabbed both her hands and faced her. Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join in union Mr. Phil Brooks and Ms. April Mendez..Before I start, is there anyone here who has a reason to object to this union. Speak now, or forever hold your peace. I looked around for any sign of Miranda..Nothing. I sighed. Very well. the preacher said continuing. Do you April Mendez take Phil Brooks to be your woveley wedded husband. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live? She looked at me. I do. she said with a tear rolling down her cheek. I smiled and wiped the tear with my hand. Do you Phil Brooks take April to be your wovely wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live? I looked at AJ then out at the crowd. I..I stopped when my eyes landed on Miranda. She nodded reassuringly at me. I shook my head looking back at AJ. I..Don't. I said. I could hear the crowd gasp. AJ, I'm so sorry. I said in a whisper looking at her. She shook her head wiping a few tears. It's fine Phil, I always knew you had a place in your heart for her. she said looking at Miranda. You okay? I said rubbing her arm's. She shrugged. I'll be fine, I love you Phil. she said pecking my cheek. I looked at her. I love you too. I said kissing her hand. Now, go get your girl. she said smiling. I nodded and ran and grabbed Miranda's hand pulling her out of the chapel.