Wedding Day

Phil (CM Punk) POV: I woke up the next morning to see AJ had already left. I looked around and sat up as I rubbed my eyes. Today is the day, today I am marrying one of my best friend's, April Jeanette Mendez (AJ Lee). I walked to the closet pulling out my suit and laying it down on the bed. I examined it. White dress shirt, black tie, black slacks, black suit jacket, and black loafers. I even added a silver wristwatch AJ had bought for me. I put all that into a bag when my phone went off. I ran over to it hoping and praying it was Miranda. It was just my best man calling. I sighed and answered it.

Miranda POV: Does Phil know you're going? my Mom asked as I was getting changed into my dress. Nope, he thinks I'm still mad at him. I said slipping on the dress and fixing the lace belt. I walked out to my Mom. She held her a hand over her mouth and let a tear fall. Sweetie..You look beautiful. she said smiling. Thanks Mom. I said smiling and hugging her as there was a knock on my bedroom door. It's open. I said pulling away from my Mom and sitting at my make-up station. I saw Colt standing in the doorway propped up against it. He looked over at me. Miranda...You look great. he said smiling and walking over and sitting on my bed. I smiled looking at him through the mirror. I'll leave you two alone. my Mom said walking back downstairs. I put the last minute touches on my make-up and walked over to my jewelry station. I pulled out the best friend locket Phil and Colt got me and placed it around my neck. I pulled out two pearl braclets that had black lace around them and put them on. I turned and looked at Colt. How do I look? I asked. You look absolutely stunning. he said walking over and hugging me. I smiled into the hug taking in his scent. He pulled away and looked at me. You ready to go? he asked. I nodded. We walked downstairs my Mom handed me my clutch as she kissed my cheek. I smiled and made my way out to Colt's car. He opened the door for me and I got in. I buckled up as he got in and started the car. He looked over at me. You sure you wanna do this? he asked. I nodded. He nodded and headed off to the wedding chapel.