Argument with my 'Best Friend'

I walked into the restraunt to see Cheyenne already there waiting for me. Hey! she said coming over and hugging me. You look so good! she said looking at my outfit. So do you, you look awesome. I said admiring her outfit. Thanks girl. She said smiling and grabbing my arm and leading us to our table. When we got there, I saw the last person I wanted to see...Phil. I got loose of Cheyenne's grip on my arm and started to walk away but she grabbed me. Where do you think you're going? she asked. Um, as far away from him as possible. I said walking away. I told ya Cheyenne, she doesn't wanna talk to me. I heard from behind me. I turned around and walked back. I can give you 3 good reasons why I don't wanna talk to you Phillip. I said looking at him. 1.) You're a manwhore 2.) You played me and 3.) You slapped me! Me, I'm a girl. I said frustrated and looking at him. Shh, Miranda calm down you're making a scene. Phil said. No, let her. Cheyenne said looking at her brother. I can't believe you...You a FEMINIST put your hands on the girl you loved and the girl who was supposed to be your best friend. she said looking at Phil with a surprised look on her face. I looked at her then at Phil. Cheyenne just shook her head and walked out. I tried to follow her but Phil grabbed my arm before I could leave. I looked at him. Please stay and talk to me. he said. Why? Why would I ever stay and eat dinner with the man that I once had a major crush on that I once called my best friend, but he ended up stabbing me in the back and using me. I asked looking at him. I didn't use you! Look, I said I was sorry more then once. What else do you want? Phil said looking at me. Yeah well, sometimes sorry isn't enough. I said grabbing my purse. Phil grabbed my hand. I looked at him. Miranda please don't do this, you'll regret it later. he said looking at me. I looked at him and laughed a little. No, I regret even being here right now. I said frustrated. What the hell is your problem?! he asked. You, you're my problem! I yelled. He went quiet and looked at me. You were my best friend Phil... I said quietly and looking at the ground. You were my favorite wrestler growing up and getting to meet you was the best thing ever. As we started traveling together more and more I started to develop a crush...a huge crush. Then when you sent me that stuff on Valentine's Day when we had the first fight and you said if I got tired of Colt to give you a call so I did. Walking in the park with you and Roger and hanging out with you and Cheyenne was one of the best days I've ever had. Then when you kissed me... As if even possible, the day got better. And just when I think I had everything figured out you go and stab me in the back...again. I said tears forming in my eyes. Even worse...you punched me. I said tears running down my cheeks now. I honesty thought you had changed...but I guess I was wrong. And just when I have everything figured out with Colt, you wanna walk back into my life. That's not how it works Phil. I said walking out to my car. I got in and just lost it. Tears ran down my eyes. How did I just say that to a guy who was supposed to be my best friend? I asked myself with tears in my eyes. I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard my car door open and I was pulled into a pair of arms. I just cried onto his shirt. He tried to calm me down and talked to me. I'm so sorry Miranda. he said rubbing my back. I shouldn't have done any of that. Hell, I'm supposed to be a feminist and most importantly...I'm supposed to be your best friend. I put my hands on you, that was my first mistake then I let all the arguments get outta hand. I'm sorry. I can't change anything in the past but I'm willing to make it up to you. I looked at him. How? I asked crying some more. He wiped my tears and look at me. First, I want you to stop crying he said handing me a tissue. I wiped my eyes and stopped crying. Next, I want you to listen to me. he said. I looked at him. I'm supposed to be a loveable jerk, but lately the loveable part isn't working out so well... I've broken the woman that I loves heart on more then a few occasions. I'll never be able to change that. But I'm willing to look past it if she is. he said rubbing my hand. I looked at him. Promise me  two things? I asked. Anything Randa. he said looking at me. 1.) You'll try your best to change and 2.) Promise me we'll always be best friends. He looked at me. I promise, hell you couldn't get rid of me even if you tried. he said smiling. I laughed. Truth is, I didn't want him out of my life. No matter what happens, he is and always will be my best friend. No matter how much I say I hate him and I want nothing to do with him. Deep down, I know I need him in my life. He's like an older brother to me and I love him. Him and Colt are my everything, but deep down...I knew I could only have one of them. God, relationships are hard. I said sighing and laying my head back on the seat.