CM Punk

I sat in my lockeroom and watched Raw with Phil. All we could hear was CM PUNK, CM PUNK, CM PUNK! You know, your fans really miss you. I said looking at him. I know, but they gotta understand why I did it. Think of it from my perspective. If you weren't getting worked the way you wanted to be and you worked your ass off to get where you are and don't even have a match on the PPV would you not be upset? Yeah, I understand where you're coming from Phil. Have you tweeted yet? I asked. Hell no. he said loudly. I laughed. I'm just not ready to face the reactions yet. he said sighing. I took out my phone and hit Twitter. Phil look at all these. I said handing him my phone and showing him all the tweets about him. Wow. he said reading over them. Mhm, fans miss ya Phil. I said taking my phone back. You're the Best In The World...WWE needs you. I said looking at him. He sighed. I'll think about it. Good, that's what I like to hear. Better then when you were considering to go to TNA awhile. Now come on Mr. Brooks. I said getting up. Where we going? he asked. Catering, I need some food. I said laughing. Fatty. he said laughing. I playfully slapped his chest and walked out the door with him behind me.