Jealous Boys

I stood there shocked by Phil's sudden change in attitude. I slowly walked to the kitchen door and listened in on their conversation. Dude, what the hell are you doing here? Phil asked furious. Oh, just keeping that little girl of yours company. he said with a smirk. Wipe that smirk off your face Cabana. Phil said lifting his fist. Colt quickly did as told. Dude, you know I care about this girl. Phil said looking at him. Then why the hell are you still with AJ? Colt asked looking at him. Phil thought about it but couldn't find an answer. Exactly, did you ever think that she's not one of those girls that wants to be played with? Phil's face dropped. The hell are you talking about? Phil asked furious. Dude, don't think that I don't know you were dating AJ at the same time as you were dating Amy. How the hell do you know that?! Phil asked becoming more mad. I'm your best friend, best friends know these kinda things. he said with a smirk. I'm just letting you know, for some unknown reason if she does fall for you and you two break I'm getting the rebound on that faster then you can tell her I'm sorry. Phil laughed. Ha, in your dreams Cabana. He said walking to the door. I quickly walked to the couch and turned on the TV. Phil walked in and saw what I was watching. You watch Black and White movies? I looked at the tv as he smirked. Uhm..I was just uhm... Don't worry about. he said laughing as Colt walked in. He looked at me. Well, I guess I'll be on my way. He walked over and hugged me. I heard Phil clear his throat and Colt quickly released me and walk out the room. I looked at Phil. So, Mr. Best In The World has a thing for me huh? I asked with a smirk. You heard didn't you? he asked sitting next to me. How could I not? You were yelling pretty loud. I said laughing. Fine, I have feelings for ya alright? But how? You've only known me for a week. I don't know, that's what I keep asking myself. I guess it's like a love at first sight thing.  I don't know. he said with a shrug. Well, now that we're being honest with each other... I said looking at him. You like me don't you? he said with a smirk. No, I didn't say that Mr. Cocky. I said laughing. What I was gonna say, was that you were always my favorite wrestler. I loved everything about you. Your hair, the lip ring, the ring attire, the badass attitude, your smirk, your cocky attitude, your. I stopped talking when I felt a pair of lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync. I quickly pulled away once I realized what I was doing. Phil looked at me. I'm sorry... No, don't worry about it. It was good. I said smiling. He smiled back as his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID. I gotta take this. he said getting up and walking into the kitchen. I replayed what just happened in my mind; My idol CM Punk just kissed me. I could still taste his lips on mine. I gotta call Mile's I thought and grabbed my phone. This may kill me, but I gotta do it.