Best Friend; Colt Cabana

~End of Match~ I walked into my lockeroom to see Colt sitting in there. What's up Colt? I asked looking at him. First I wanted to say, Congrats on winning your match. he said playfully hitting me. Ha, Thanks Colt. I said smiling and playfully hitting him back. Second, Paul told me about the Phil incident and I just wanted to make sure you were alright. Yeah, I'm fine Colt. Don't worry about me. I said going to grab my bag. As long as Phil is around, I'll worry about you. I looked at him. But Phil is your best friend? Ha, was. he said grabbing his bag. Was? I asked grabbing my bag and walking with him. Yeah, ever since he's left WWE he's changed. I listened to him and thought. I bumped into a pole as I was deep in thought. You alright? Colt asked laughing. It's not funny, and I'm fine. I said walking to his car and shoving my bags in. He put his bags in the trunk and got in the car. I looked out the window as he started up the car. He started driving and looked at me. What's got ya so down? he asked looking at me. It's nothing. I said looking out the window. He stopped at a stoplight and looked at me. Miranda, come on I'm one of your best friends. he said starting to drive again. I looked at him. Correction, you ARE my best friend. I said looking at him. I saw a smile form on his lips and I laughed. But seriously, what's got ya down girl? he asked looking at me. I mean, I thought he was my best friend and then he turned on everyone. It's like someone is messing with his brain. I don't know. I said sighing. He sighed. I don't even know why you like him. he said looking at me. I looked at him. What is that supposed to mean? I'm just saying, there's alot better guys then CM Punk. he said rolling his eyes. I laughed. Oh, you're that better guy Mr. Cabana? I asked with a smirk. I may well could be. he said with a smile. I laughed and thought about it. Me and Colt? You know tomorrow is Valentines Day. he said driving. I rolled my eyes. Yeah, I know. He laughed. Why you say it like that? I always hated that holiday, I never have anyone cool to spend it with. Well, this year that changes. Colt, you don't have to do...Shh. he said pulling up to the hotel. I wanna do it. I smiled as he got out. I followed him and tried to grab my bags but he beat me to it. Really Cabana? I asked laughing. What, I can be nice when I wanna be. he said grabbing the rest of the bags and following me into the hotel. We walked into the elevator and waited in silence. We got out and walked to our room. I slide the key into the door and walked in. I immediately plopped down on the bed. Colt set our bags down and laughed. Long day huh? he asked sitting next to me. Very. I said closing my eyes. I felt him get up and walk into the bathroom.  A few minutes later I could feel breathing against my face. I opened my eyes slowly to see Colt in my face. OH MY GOD, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I said pushing him away. He held his chest he was laughing so hard. I hid under my covers and he kept laughing. Aw come on. he said sitting next to me. You gotta admit that was funny. he said laughing again. I punched him lightly and he stopped laughing. Aw come on. he said wrapping his arms around me. I tried to move but he had a tight grip. Colt let me go! I yelled trying to get lose. Come on, say you love Colt Cabana. Never. I said as he put a tighter grip. Come on, say it! he said. NEVER!!! I said. Don't make me tickle you! he said his grip getting tighter. Colt don't! I said trying to get lose. Say it! NOPE! Alright, you asked for it! he said starting to tickle me. Ccccc...Colt sssss...stop. I said laughing. Say it! Ffff..Fine. I said laughing. IIII...I...Lllll...ove...Ccccc...Colt...Ccccccaaa...Cabana. I said threw laughter. That's what I thought. he said stopping. You suck. I said laughing and taking the cover off of me. No, I blow. he said with a smirk. Ew, you're gross. I said laughing. Only in bed sweetheart. he said with a smirk. Oh my god, shut up Cabana. I said throwing a pillow at him. He laughed and threw it back. It's getting late, you should get some sleep and you're gonna have a good day tomorrow. Thank you Colt, you're the best. I said pecking his cheek. I know. he said laughing. Now, get some sleep. he said walking to his bed. Good night Colt. I said laying my head on my pillow and closing my eyes. Good night Miranda. he said turning off the light and going to sleep.