Fights

I could hear Phil and Colt arguing outside my room. You see what you did? Phil yelled and pushed Colt. Me, none of this would've happened if you would've just at stayed away from my girl! Colt yelled and pushed Phil harder. Your girl huh, that's funny because last I checked I saw her first and she loves me. he said with a smirk in his voice. Yeah, bullshit Phil. Then tell me why just last night she went on a date with me and said it was the best night of her life. Phil was silent. You took my girl on a date?! Phil asked raising his voice. Yeah I did, because I wanted to show her what a REAL man freaking looks like. I could hear a fight break out. I ran out of my room and pulled them apart as they were both panting. I stood in the middle of them and looked at them. You guys need to fucking stop! This crap is going way to far. I yelled looking at both of them. I'm sorry Miranda, but you gotta chose one of us. Phil said looking at me. I looked at him. So, this is really what it's come to, I have to chose between my two best friends? I asked looking at them. They both sighed. I'm sorry Miranda, we both just want what's best for you and to be happy. Colt said looking at me. I was happy when you guys were best friends and not freaking fighting over me. I said with tears running down my cheeks. Phil walked up and tried to hug me but I pushed him away. He looked at me and I just sighed. He looked at Cabana. Dude, we need to talk. Colt looked at him. I'm not talking to you, we have nothing to freaking talk about it. Colt said with anger in his voice. It wasn't a question. Phil said grabbing him and dragging him into my room and closing the door. I laid my head on the counter and cried.