I Don't Like Cheaters

I was getting ready for my match when my phone rang. I looked at it and saw Phil's face. I picked it up and sat down. Hello? I mumbled into the phone. Well, someone is in a good mood. I could hear the smirk in his voice. What the hell do you want Phillip, I'm kinda busy. I said walking over to my bag. I want alot of things. he said into the phone. World Peace, the WWE to quit being aholes, everyone to be straight edge.. I meant why are you calling me? I said into the phone. Oh, I saw on WWE.com that you guys are doing a show in Chicago. Okay and? I asked irritated into the phone. What the hell is your problem? he asked into the phone. My problem? What the hell is your problem?! I yelled into the phone. What are you talking about? he yelled into the phone. Don't play dumb with me Brooks. I know you cheated on AJ. The line went silent. Well say something! I yelled into the phone. That's what I thought, don't bother even coming to the arena. Delete my number, you and me aren't best friends anymore. Who the hell do you plan to go with?! I'm your best friend. Were. I said correcting him. Miranda I'm..Save it Phillip. I'm sick of you and you're cheating ways. Once a cheater, always a cheater. That's not the guy I want for a best friend. Miranda I'm...Call me when you pick up your act. I said hanging up the phone.