Present Day

Miranda POV:  A few month's have passed since I've talked to either of the boy's. WWE granted me time off and I was enjoying every minute of it. I was talking to my Mom when my phone played Phil's old theme song. I sighed and pulled it out of my pocket to see I had a text from him. Ey Miranda, been awhile..Hope you're doing well. Anyway, I just wanted to invite you to April and I's wedding. I popped the question a couple month's ago and we finally worked out a date. It would really mean a lot to both of us if you were there. I understand if you don't wanna attend though, but Ey..We're both adults and I'm welling to let bygones be bygones if you are. Text me back when you get the chance. Phil <3. I re-read the text and sighed. My Mom looked at me. What did Phil have to say? she asked. I wiped a tear as it left my eye. Him and AJ are getting married and they want me at the wedding. I said dabbing my eyes as tears were now flowing out of them.

Phil POV:  I reread what I sent to Miranda. I'm so dumb..of course she isn't going to show up. I haven't talked to her in month's, and then I invited her to the wedding of one of the girl's I cheated on her with. Nice job Phil. I said facepalming. I looked at my phone to see if Miranda texted me back..Nothing.  Next Saturday is the big day..I doubt I'll hear anything from her. I thought putting my phone back into my pocket as AJ walked back in from her jog.