Raw

~Continuing From Raw~ I walked out hand in hand with Colt to a screaming crowd. I looked around at the crowd and smiled. This honestly was the best job ever. I let go of Colt's hand and started high fiving people in the crowd. I got to the ring and Colt held down the ropes for me to get in. I smiled and got into the ring with him followed behind me. He put his arm around me and pecked my cheek as we waited for my opponent. Let's Light It Up! blarred threw the arena. I watched as AJ skipped down to the ring with Tamina by her side. She grabbed a microphone and got into the ring. Well Well Well, look who we have here...I washed up piece of trash and her boyfriend who's to good for her. I charged at her but Colt held me back. Ohh, someone's feisty today. she said with a smirk. I grabbed a mic and confronted her. Is that about Punk?! I screamed in her face. The crowd starting chanting. CM PUNK, CM PUNK, CM PUNK! I looked at them and smiled. AJ, I already said I was sorry. I said. She slapped me. I held my cheek and looked at her. Colt tried to hold me back but I got out of his grip and pounced on AJ. I kept beating on her until officials finally came out and separated us. Colt grabbed me and tried to calm me down. I looked back at AJ. This isn't over! she shrieked into the microphone. Sweetie..It was over before it even started. I said with a smirk and walking backstage with Colt behind me.