I Can't Do This..

Colt Cabana POV: I walked into the dressing room startling her. You're marrying him?! You're marrying, Phil?! I yelled through clenched teeth. I watched her turn and look at me. Colt, calm down. she said. I looked at her gown. It was just like her original dress, but it had a lot more length to it. I looked back up at her. How the hell am I supposed to calm down?! Miranda, you said it yourself you hated the guy but then the next I find out your marrying him?! I yelled. Colt- No, don't even say a word.. I said in a stern voice. I watched as a tear rolled down her cheek. I hope you're fucking happy. I said slamming the door behind me.

Phil (CM Punk) POV: Ey, you know where Miranda is? I asked Cheynne. I think she's in her dressing room. she said. I nodded walking to the room. I knocked on the door. Randa? I asked. No response. Miranda? Nothing. I waited until I heard faint cries. I opened the door slowly to see Miranda with tears in her eye's. Randa..I said walking in. What's wrong? I asked rubbing her back. Phil..I can't do this. she said quietly. Can't do what? I asked. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. I..I can't marry you. she said with a sad expression. I sighed and wiped her tears with my hand. I picked her up and walked to the couch sitting down with her in my arms. She clenched onto my shirt letting tears fall. I'm sorry Phil. she said sadly. I shook my head running my fingers through her hair. You have nothing to be sorry for, Miranda. I shouldn't have rushed you into this; I know you and Colt have something going on..he said.

Miranda POV: I sighed and looked at him. My eye's landed on his arm. I realized he got a new tattoo. He tried to cover it, but I caught his hand before he could cover it. I turned his arm so I could read it. I looked up at him as I trailed my fingers over the letter's. You got a tattoo of my name? I asked with a smile. He nodded. I wear my heart on my sleeve, you know that. he said with a shrug. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. You're the worst and best best friend ever. I said with a laugh. He let out a chuckle kissing my forehead. So..the wedding is off? he asked. I nodded sadly. He nodded. I took off the ring he gave me. He shook his head. No, keep it. These can be our friendship ring's. he said as he put it back on my finger. I smiled nodding my head and kissing his cheek. He pecked my forehead. Ey, I'm gonna go talk to AJ. he said. I nodded. Yeah, I have some thing's I need to sort out with Colt. I said sadly following him out the door.