Pancakes

The next morning I woke up with Colt's arms wrapped around me. I slowly moved out of his grip and looked at my phone. I had 20 missed calls and 10 texts from you know who...I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I walked into the kitchen and got out the stuff to make pancakes. I made the batter and poured it into a pan. I sat on the stool and waited. A few minutes later. I hopped off the stool and flipped the pancakes when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. He kissed my cheek. What are you making? he asked. Pancakes. I said smiling and putting the finished ones on a plate. Mmm, they smell delicious. he said taking in the aroma. They taste better then they smell. I said teasing him and pouring some more batter into the pan. Colt grabbed the plate with the finished ones. These are mine right? he asked. I looked at him. He looked at me. I guess they are now. I said laughing. Thanks babe. he said pecking my lips and sitting at the table. He poured syrup on them and took a bite. How's it taste? I asked putting mine on a plate. Fantastic, just like you. he said. Aw, someone's a charmer. I said smiling and laughing. Only for you. he said pecking my cheek. Better be. I said laughing and pouring syrup on mine and starting to eat them.