Wedding Part Two

Phil (CM Punk) POV: I watched as a few of Miranda and I's friend's walked down to the aisle. I smiled when I saw Cheyenne walk out with my best man. My heart started to race when I heard the song start to play. The doors to the chapel opened and in walked Miranda in a white, flowing gown with her brother, Mike by her side. I wiped a tear from my eye as they made their way down to me. The pastor looked at me. Now..are you sure you wanna do it this time? he asked. I nodded. She's the one. I said smiling at Miranda as she smiled back. He nodded.  Who gives the bride away? he asked. I do. her brother said in a firm voice. I made my way down to them shaking her brother's hand. Listen man, you break her heart..I swear, you will regret it..We clear? he asked. I nodded frozen in my tracks. Good. he said nodding and handing Miranda off to me. I watched as he made his way to his seat. I looked back at Miranda to see her with an amused expression on her face. I laughed as I helped her up the stairs and joined hands with her. Dearly beloved..we are gathered here today to join in union Mr. Phil Brooks and Ms. Miranda Marie..before I start is there anyone who has a reason to object to this union? he asked. Miranda and I both looked around.

Miranda POV: I hoped and prayed Colt wouldn't barge in and cause a scene. Sadly, my prayers weren't answered. We heard a door swing open and we looked to see Colt standing in the doorway. I object!