Cheaters

I woke up the next morning replaying Miles's and I phone conversation.

~FlashBack~ Hey babe. I said smiling into the phone. Hey Randa. he said quietly into the phone. Everything okay? I asked laying back in the bed. Randa...There's something I need to tell you. he said sighing. I prepared myself. I..I'm listening. I said quietly. Promise you won't hate me? I can't promise that Miles. I said sighing. Fine, you remember that day I dropped you off at the airport... Yeah. I said quietly. I got drunk with a few of my friends because I was so upset about you leaving. I woke up the next day next to that girl that you used to hate Chelsey. You cheated didn't you? I asked tears running down my cheek. Babe, I'm sorry. No you're not, you wouldn't have done it if you weren't. Well, guess it's better time then ever to tell you that I kissed CM Punk. You what?! That's right, I KISSED CM PUNK and I don't regret it either. Good Bye Miles. Babe, I'm sor.. I hung up the phone.

~End FlashBack~

Phil walked into the room from his workout and saw me with tears in my eyes. Still upset? he asked walking over and hugging me. Phil, I really thought he loved me. We were together for years. I know hun, it gets better I promise. he said letting me go. I looked at him. Phil, why do you and Colt care about me so much? He snickered. Colt doesn't care about you, he's just trying to hold stuff against me. What did you do that was so bad? I asked looking at him. I don't wanna talk about it. he said fiddling with his fingers. I grabbed his hand and looked at him. Phil...Talk to me. I said rubbing his hand. He looked at me. He released his hand from mine and put it on his leg. Miranda, I have a small tendency to sometimes cheat on girls...I don't know why I do it, I just do. Colt is the only one that really knows about it. I looked at him. Did you tell AJ and Amy yet? I asked looking at him. No, are you crazy?! he yelled. Phil, I really think you should tell em. He sighed. Miranda, I can't. And why can't you? Because, I love em. No you don't, if you loved em you wouldn't cheat on em.  I said getting up. Where are ya going? he asked following me. Away from here, I don't wanna talk to cheaters right now. I said slamming the door and walking out.