Chicago

I was playing COD with Phil when my phone rang. I looked at it and he killed me. Hey, no fair. I said pouting. He laughed and paused the game. I grabbed my phone and answered it. Miranda, where the hell are you?! Colt asked into the phone. Colt, calm down I'm with Phil. Are you safe? he asked. Yes, I'm fine. He picked me up today after you left. Have you forgotten he's insane?! he yelled into the phone. Cabana, calm down. He's changed. I said into the phone. Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. he said. Colt lighten up, he's your best friend. He just wasn't in the right state of mind. I changed him. How? he asked. I really don't know, but I did. Alright, I'll take your word for it. When you gonna be back, we have to leave for Raw early tomorrow. Calm down Cabana, I'll be back in about an hour. Alright, make sure he doesn't hurt you. He won't, bye Colt. Bye. I hung up the phone and placed it on the table. Phil looked at me. Colt still got it out for me? Yeah, he likes to hold a grudge. I said looking at him. Well, he better get over it because I want my best friend back. he said sighing. I'll talk to him, he's just mad because you both like me and he thinks I should be with him and not you. Ah. he said nodding. Yeah, that's understandable. I would be the same way. he said setting a new game. I still don't understand why you two like me so much. I said playing the game. I don't know. he said shrugging. There's just something about you. I smiled and shot him on the game. Woah, what?! he asked yelling at the TV. I laughed. How did you do that?! he asked looking at me in disbelief. That's called skills Mr. Brooks. I said with a smirk plastered on my lips. He laughed. I would wipe that smirk off your lips if I were you. Ohh, what is Mr 'Best In The World' gonna do? I asked looking at him. He smirked. Don't challenge me Ms. Marie. I laughed. He walked over to me and I instantly got quiet. He leaned down and put his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and instantly kissed him back. We kissed for about few minutes but pulled away when we saw a flash. We looked to see Cheyenne and her Mom. It's about time you two got together. she said smiling. Phil glared at her. Delete it...Now. Phil said with a serious look. Aw come on, you guys are cute. she said showing the picture to him. He looked at it and I blushed. Fine, you can keep it. he said walking over and sitting next to me. So, how long you two been together? Cheyenne's Mom asked looking at us. Phil facepalmed. We're not together, we're just friends. Phil said looking at her. With benefits. Cheyenne said with a smirk. Shut up Cheyenne. Phil said glaring at her. She laughed. Well, she's alot better then those other girls you been bringing home. I looked at Phil and he facepalmed. God, you guys suck. He grabbed my hand and got up and grabbed his keys. Where you going? Cheyenne asked. I'm taking Miranda back to her hotel. he said walking me towards the door. It was nice seeing you again Miranda. they both said. Yeah, you too guys. I'll be sure to stay in touch. I waved goodbye as Phil pushed me out the door.

I walked to his car and got in. He got in and put his head on the wheel. I laughed. God, my family is fucking embarrassing. he said buckling up and starting to drive. I laughed. I don't know, I think I like em. I said looking at him. He snickered. Well, they sure seem to like you. he said. Isn't that a good thing? I asked looking at him. What do you mean? he asked looking at me. I mean, if we do somehow end up together your family already likes me. That's cause you're lovable. he said looking at me. Aww, isn't someone a charmer. I said laughing. He laughed. It's true though. he said looking at me. Well, thanks for that Mr. Brooks. I said pecking his cheek. You know, I really like this Phil better then the one I've been seeing these past few weeks. I said looking at him. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. Thank you Miranda. he said looking at me. For what? I asked looking at him. For being there for me. I was an asshole to you and you still continued to help me out. I was a jerk to everyone. Hell, I was a jerk to my own best friend; Colt Cabana and you still had faith in me that deep down I wasn't a bad guy. So thank you. he said placing our hands on his leg. No need to thank me. I always believe that everything has some good in them, you just needed help finding yours and I'm glad we found it. I said as we pulled up to my hotel. Yeah me to. he said looking at me. He leaned in and pecked my lips. I smiled. God, this friend thing is killing me. Phil said groaning and leaning back in his seat. I laughed. Until you proved you really have changed, that's the way it's gonna be. I said getting out of the car. He got out and walked with me into the hotel. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes to prove to you that I have changed and that I really do wanna be with you. he said walking into the elevator. Well, you're gonna be waiting for awhile Mr. Brooks. I said and walked out of the elevator and to my room. Phil walked behind me. I stopped when I got to the door. I got out my key card and opened the door. I turned and looked at Phil. You coming in? Sure. he said walking in. I followed behind him and closed the door. I walked in to see Colt making a pizza. He smiled when he saw me. Phil walked in behind me. Colt's expression changed. What the hell is he doing here? he asked glaring at Phil. Look, you guys need to talk this crap out. I'm sick and tired of you two fighting. You're supposed to be best friends. Best friends don't fight like this. Sometimes I think it's my fault that you two are fighting. They both looked at me and sighed. I felt a tear run down my cheek and I ran into my room and slammed and locked the door. I laid on my bed and cried.