Day At The Park

We walked down the streets but we stopped when we saw a homeless guy across the street. Phil stopped and got out his wallet and handed him a $20. The guy looked at him. Thank you sir, Good Bless. Phil nodded at him and continued walking. I walked behind him and looked at him. Since when are you so generous? he turned and looked at me. Always have been. he said with a smile on his lips. Yeah okay. I said laughing. He laughed and walked us into a park. He let Roger off his leash and sat down on a bench. I sat next to him and looked out at the park. The sun glistened the snow. I smiled. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I felt a snowball hit my face. I looked to my right and saw a smirking Phil. Ohh, you're gonna get it Brooks. I said standing up and grabbing a snowball. Ohh, I'm so scared. Phil said with a smirk. Oh, I would be if I were you and threw a snowball that connected with his chest. He looked at me and grabbed a snowball. You better run! he yelled. I ran and he chased after me. I turned the corner and hid behind a tree. I sighed when I thought I lost him. I walked out and was attacked with a snowball infront of my face. Phil started laughing. I wiped the snow off my face and started fake crying. Aw come on. Phil said walking over to me. Come on, don't be like that. he said hugging me. I quickly put a snowball down his shirt. I pulled away and laughed at him trying to get it out. Oh, you're gonna get it now! he said running after me. I turned a corner but he caught me. Aw no fair, you're to fast. I said pouting. He laughed and put me on his back and walked back over to the bench. Yay, Piggy Back Ride! I said giggling. You're such a child. Phil said laughing and placing me on the bench. Roger ran over to me and hopped on my lap. Hey buddy. I said petting him. He licked my face. Phil looked at us. Man, I really do have competition. he said laughing. I looked at him and laughed. You ready to head back? he asked looking at me. Yeah, let's go. I said putting Roger's leash on him and walking back to Phil's apartment.