Confessions

Miranda POV: Colt, Colt! I yelled as I looked around for him. I went into the parking lot and saw him about to pull out. I quickly ran and opened the passenger door. He glared at me. What? he asked through clenched teeth. We need to talk..I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. Miranda, there is honestly nothing you can say or- I love you. I said cutting him off. He looked at me shocked and turned off the car. What did you say? he asked. I said I love you, Colt; I always have. I said with a few tears rolling down my cheeks. Colt used his thumb and wiped them away. He leaned back in his seat and looked at the ceiling. He didn't say or do anything with seemed an eternity. Finally, he reached for my hand and kissed it setting them down in his lap. You are a very complicated woman, Miranda Marie. he said with a laugh. I laughed as he started drawing pattern's on my hand.

Phil (CM Punk) POV: April, AJ, Babe! I called after her. She turned and looked at me. Hey what's- I cut her off by kissing her. I know it took her by surprise, but after awhile; she started to kiss back. What happened? she asked as we pulled away. I shrugged. Miranda and I just realized we really aren't supposed to be together. We both have one person in our life that we need. I said looking at her and drawing circles on her hand. And mine..I said looking up at her. Just so happens to be you. I said smiling as she jumped into my arms and hugged me.