The Airport

When we arrived at the airport the feeling really started to hit me. I was leaving my hometown to become a WWE Diva. I got of the car as Miles grabbed my bags and followed me into the airport. I walked over to the counter and told the woman my name. She automatically knew who I was. Miranda Marie right? Yup, that's me. I said smiling. She handed me a ticket. Your plane should be here shortly. she said smiling. Thank you. I said smiling and walking with Miles to the gate. he set my bags down and hugged me. I hugged him back. The hardest part is saying good bye. I said crying on his shirt. He pulled away and looked at me. Ey, this isn't good bye. We'll see each other around. You have shows in town I'll come watch you. Nothing is gonna tear us apart. he said pecking my lips. I love you Miles. I love you too Miranda. he said pecking my lips. I sighed and pulled away. Miranda Marie your flight has arrived. I heard over the speakers. I looked outside and saw the beautiful WWE Jet. I smiled and looked at Miles. Well, that's my ride. I said pointing at the jet. I grabbed my bags as he pecked my lips. I'll see you around Miranda. he said as I walked on the plane with tears running down my cheeks. I sat down on the seat and put my bags down as the driver came back. Hello Ms. Marie, I'm John. he said holding out his hand. Nice to meet you John. I said shaking his hand. Oh. he said reaching into his pocket. Mr. McMahon asked me to give you this. he said pulling out a note. I took it from him. Thank you. I said smiling as he walked to the front of the plane. I opened it and read it. Dear Miranda, we're very excited to have you as a new diva in the WWE. We have great plans for you. You should be arriving at the airport in a few hours. When you get there I'm having one of my most trusted employees pick you up. I'm sure you know who he is. All your hotel reservations are in order. Report to my office first thing tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting you.

                      -Mr. McMahon

I finished reading the note as the plane took off. I laid my head on the seat and fell asleep.