Argument

I listened in on their conversation. Dude, I really can't believe you stole her from me. Phil said looking at Colt. Stole her, dude you never had her! You're the one that kept sleeping with other chicks. Colt said. Look, I made a mistake alright? I'll admit, that was dumb and immature of me and none of that should've happened but it's the past and I can't go back and fix it. If I could, I would in a heartbeat. Phil said. Colt looked at him. You really think I believe that? Dude, you might be fooling Miranda, but you're not fooling me. Colt said. What the hell are you talking about?! Phil asked frustrated. Don't play dumb with me Brooks, you may at one point have been my best friend but I can see right threw ya. You got some kinda plan in mind, and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it. I don't know what you're talking about. Phil said. Colt laughed. Just stay away from my girlfriend alright? Colt asked. Phil smirked. Don't blame me, she's the one that keeps calling me asking to talk or hangout. Phil said  Oh really? Colt asked. Phil pulled out his phone and showed Colt the texts I sent to him. Oh..I'm gonna be in the doghouse after this one. I thought listening in on the rest of the argument.