First Day

We pulled up to the arena and I was as nervous as could be. Phil turned off the car and looked at me. Aw come on, you're gonna do fine. I sighed. I don't know Phil. I said fiddling with my fingers. He grabbed my hand and looked at me. You're gonna be fine alright? I looked at him. Yeah, you're right Phil. I said smiling and getting out of the car. That's the attitude I like to see! he said getting out of the car and grabbing my bags. He slung his arm over my shoulder and we walked in. I got weird looks from everyone. Ey Phil, this this weeks hoe? Phil turned around and grabbed him and pinned him against the wall. You listen and you listen good. I may not work here anymore, but that won't stop me from kicking your ass. I suggest you keep your mouth shut and act like nothing happened. Alright? The guy nodded. Good, now get the hell outta here. he said letting the guy go and pushing him off. He picked my stuff back up and got weird looks from everyone. What? he yelled at them. They all just walked away. He rolled his eyes and walked to my Locker room. I followed him. He set my bags down on the bench as there was a knock on the door. Who is it? I called. It's Stephanie, open up. Phil and I quick exchanged a look. I pointed to the changing room and he quickly ran in as I opened the door. Hello Stephanie. I said smiling. Good Afternoon Ms. Marie. she said walking in. So, you ready for your big debut tonight? she asked smiling. I'm nervous, but I'm ready. Thank you for this great opportunity Stephanie. I said smiling. My pleasure hun, don't let me down alright? Wouldn't dream of it. I said smiling. She smiled and walked to the door. If you need anything, my office is right down the hall. Oh...and Ms. Marie. Yes? I asked looking at her. Don't think that I don't know what you're hiding. she said and walked out the door. I stared at the door as Phil walked out of the door. You're hiding something? he asked standing in front of me. I looked at him. She meant you idiot. I said grabbing my gear out of my bag. Ohh. he said sitting on the bench. You realize, you do anything you shouldn't it's gonna cost me right? He looked at me. Don't worry, I'll behave. he said standing up. Better be, now shoo. I have to get ready. Aw, I can't stay and watch? he asked with a pouty face. Like I said, don't push your luck Mr. Brooks. I said laughing and pushing him out the door. I'm gonna go hang with Cabana, just meet me there when you're done alright. Alright, I'll be there when I'm done. I said closing the door and grabbing my gear and walking to the changing room.