Date Night With Cabana

~Flash Back~ Miranda, you done in there!? Colt asked from behind the door. Geez, don't get your undies in a twist. I said rolling my eyes and finishing my makeup. I opened the door and he looked at me. His mouth dropped open. Yyy..You look...Stunning. he said eyeing me up and down. Close your mouth Mr. Cabana, you'll catch flies. I said laughing and closing his mouth. He just rolled his eyes. So, you ready to go? he asked looking at me. One sec. I said walking to my bag and pulling out the C necklace Colt got for me. I put it on and walked back over to him as he grabbed his keys. Ready now? Yes, Mr. Impatient. I said laughing and walking out the door with him behind me. He walked out to the car and opened my door for me. Ohh, such a gentlemen. I said smiling. He laughed. I try. he said closing the door and jogging over to his side. He got in and started up the car. He started driving and grabbed my hand and kissed it. I looked at him and he released his hand from mine. I'm sorry. he said putting his hand on his leg. I intertwined our fingers and he looked at me. I smiled and I saw the smile on his face grow. He kissed our hands and placed them on his thigh and drove to the restraunt.