Saying Good Bye

I still can't believe your leaving. My Mom says as I packed my bags. I turned around and faced her. Mom, you know this is my dream. I said looking at her. I know sweetie, I'm just gonna miss you so much. she said hugging me tight. I love you Mom. I said hugging her back. I love you too sweetie. I released from her and went back to packing my bags. I closed my bag and looked around my room at all my WWE merchandise. I smiled. I grabbed my bags and walked down stairs. I put my bags next to the couch and walked upstairs to my brother's room. Well, I guess this is it big bro. I said walking into his room and hugging him. I'm gonna miss you baby sister. he said hugging me tight. I love you Michael. I said with a tear rolling down my cheek. I love you too Miranda. I heard a honk outside the house and knew it was my boyfriend outside waiting to drive me to the airport. Michael looked at me. Don't forget us when you're famous alright? I laughed. Wouldn't dream of it Mikey. I said pecking his cheek and walking out of the room to see my boyfriend Miles talking to my Mom. He stopped and hugged me when he saw me. I hugged him tight. I released from him as my Mom handed me a check. Just a little something for while you're traveling. Thanks Mom. I said hugging her tight. No problem sweetie. Miles grabbed my bags and I followed him out to his mustang. I looked at it. You know I'm really gonna miss this car. I said running my fingers along it. Ey, you'll see it again. he said walking over to me and pecking my lips. He opened the car door for me and I got in. I looked back at my childhood home. Miles grabbed my hand and looked at me. You sure you're ready for this. I looked at him. Ready as I'll ever be. I said sighing as we drove away from the house.