More Then Friends?

I walked out to see Colt standing there waiting. So, what did you find out? Well, it's not broken to bad but I'm out for 2-3 weeks. I said sadly. Dang, that sucks. he said with a pout face. Anyway, how was your match? I asked him as we walked to his lockeroom. It was good, I beat Heath Slater. he said proudly. That's my boy! I said playfully punching his arm. He laughed and walked into his Locker room. I followed him in. So, you ready to go to the hotel? he asked grabbing his bags. Yeah. I said yawning and grabbing my bags. Well, someone is tired. Colt said laughing and walking to his car. I laughed and followed him. It's been a long day Cabana. I said putting my bags into the trunk and getting into the car. Colt got in and started up the car. He looked at me and started driving. So, how do you feel about this storyline? he asked looking at me. Should be interesting. I said thinking about it. Colt sighed. I looked at him. You alright? You don't like me, do you? he asked looking at me. Of course I do, you're my best friend! I said smiling at him. I meant as a boyfriend. he said quietly. Oh.. I said looking out the window. How come you don't like me? he asked. I never said I didn't like you. I said looking at him. You never said you did either. he said sighing. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. He looked at me and I smiled. He stopped at a stoplight and looked at me. You really like me? he asked looking at me. If I didn't, would I do this? I asked unbuckling myself and kissing him. He instantly kissed me back. We stopped when we heard car horns behind us. We looked at the light and saw it was green we both laughed and Colt started driving again as I buckled up. He intertwined our fingers and placed them on his thigh. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. This is gonna be a LLLLOOOOOONNNNGGG storyline.... I thought thinking about Colt and Phil.