Colt Cabana

I got into Colt's car and looked at Phil's bus as it pulled off. I sighed and looked at my bags in the back. Colt looked at me. You alright? Y..Y..Yeah, I'm fine. I said with a tear escaping my eye. No you're not. he said starting up the car. So, talk to me. What's got you upset? he asked driving. I don't know...It's just...I never had a real friend. When I got to the WWE, I thought I was gonna be all alone but then I met you and Phil and I actually had friends for a change. Now Phil was just kinda taken from me. I said with a tear rolling down my cheek. Ey, you have me. he said looking at me. I looked at him. I know, Thanks Colt. I said pecking his cheek. And Ey, you'll see him again. He's one of WWE's best guys, they can't keep him out. Yeah...You're right Colt. I said thinking about it as we pulled up to the hotel. I'm always right, you'll learn that. he said laughing and getting out. Cocky. I said laughing and getting out. I grabbed some bags and he grabbed the others and we walked to his hotel suite. He unlocked the door and we walked in. He walked into a room and set my bags down. So, this is gonna be where you're staying and I'm right across from ya. Thanks Colt... for everything. I said pecking his cheek. It's no problem, You need me just lemme know. he said walking into his room. I Iaid my head on the pillow and thought about what happened tonight. Phil is gone...He's really gone for who knows how long. I couldn't hold it back, I let tears escape my eyes.