Jealous Phil

I walked with Phil to a lockeroom. He knocked on the door and walked in. I stayed outside. He turned back and looked at me. Come on, don't be shy. He won't bite. I slowly walked in to see a guy sitting on a bench lacing up his boots. Cabana, this is the new diva; Miranda. He stopped and looked up at me. I looked at him. He slowly got up and walked up to me and shook my hand. I'm Colt..Colt Cabana. I smiled. I'm Miranda. Well it's very nice to meet you,Miranda. he said kissing my hand. Phil looked at us and cleared his throat. Anyway, I just wanted to bring her by to say Hi. he said grabbing my arm. What are you guys about to do? Colt asked from behind us. Uh, I was just gonna train her a little bit. Oh, mind if I tag along. Ah... Phil looked at me. I shrugged. Not this time man, she's shy. he said grabbing my arm. Well, it was nice meeting you Miranda. Yeah you too Colt. I said smiling as Phil pulled me out of the room. What  the heck was that about? I asked as we walked out to the ring. Nothing. Phil muttered getting into the ring. Mhm, sure it isn't. I said laughing and getting into the ring. Lock up. he said getting into position. I did as he said and locked my arms around his neck. I pounded him to the ground and put him in a choke hold. He reversed it and tried to GTS me, but I hopped off his back and slammed him into the ring post to win 1...2...3! I got up and posed. I turned around to see him in disbelief. What, never been beaten by a girl before? I asked and pulled him up. Never in the ring, in the bedroom yes. he said with a smirk and a wink. Omg Phil, you're so gross! I said laughing and hitting his chest playfully. He laughed and got out of the ring and tossed me a water. I sat on one of the ropes and starting drinking it. I kept looking at Phil and he would look at me. I heard my phone ring and I quickly jumped out of the ring but Phil grabbed it before I could. Who's Miles? he asked holding my phone with a smirk. He's my boyfriend, the one I told you about. I said trying to get a hold of my phone. He answered and put it to his ear. Hello? This is Phil? Uh huh, Yup, I'll tell her. Bye. he hung up and handed me my phone. You're an asshole. I said sitting down next to him and texting Miles on my phone. That guy sounds like an asshole. he said rolling his eyes. I looked at him. What the heck is your problem?! What are you talking about?! he asked looking at me. Don't look at me like that Mr. Voice of the Voiceless. I been here for a few days and everyone that you introduce me to it seems like you regret it. My mouth dropped open. You like me. I said with a smirk. N..No I don't. he said folding his arms. Sure you don't. I said laughing and getting into the ring. I looked at him sitting down. Come on Mr. Best In The World, time to get your butt kicked...AGAIN. I said with a cocky grin. Wipe that grin off your face Miranda, you got lucky. Lucky you hear me? Yeah Yeah Yeah, whatever Mr. Best In The World. You're pretty cocky...for a rookie. he said with a smirk. I looked at him and put him in a choke hold while both of us were laughing.