Arguments

45 minutes later there was a honk outside my hotel room window. I got up and walked over to the window. I looked down to see Phil in his car. I walked to my bag and pulled out my high tops. I laced them up and grabbed my phone and walked out the door. I walked to Phil's car and got in. He looked at me and smirked. He looked me up and down. You look nice. he said starting up the car. Shut up Brooks. I said leaning back in the seat. He laughed and pulled out of the parking lot and started driving. He looked at me. So, mind telling me why you hate me so much? I looked at him. Give me one reason why I shouldn't hate you. Because, I'm a loveable jerk. I rolled my eyes. Well, you got that jerk part down. I said looking out the window. Alright, but all seriousness what did I do? I looked at him. Phil...You cheat on chicks. You cheated on AJ. Do you know how much that girl freaking cared about you?! I asked looking at him. He sighed. Exactly, you didn't because all you cared about was the sex. I yelled at him. Miranda, it's not like that. he said looking at me. Oh really, it's not? Oh alright, explain to me then Mr. KnowItAll. I made a mistake alright? I told them I was sorry. I laughed. What's funny? he asked looking at me. You, you're hilarious. You think because you said sorry, they'll forgive and forget. Phil, they're not one of your hoes that'll just forget about it all and go back to having sex with you. These girls actually have a heart and feelings. I said looking at him. I could see his expression change. Miranda, what the hell do you want me to say? he asked looking at me as he stopped at a stoplight. See this is what I'm talking about. I said sighing. What? he asked looking at me. You, you really have changed. What happened to the guy that used to drink Pepsi all the time, was my best friend, looked out for people, cared about his work ethic, was a FREAKING FEMINIST! I yelled at him. I could see his expression change. What the hell happened Phil? I asked quietly. You...You happened. he said starting to drive again. I looked at him. What the hell is that supposed to mean? Ever since the day I saw at that airport I did nothing but think about you. I freaking loved you Miranda and I still do to this very day. You always went to Colt. Every single freaking time, it was Colt...not me. You know how that made me freaking feel?! That's why I kept sleeping around with other chicks, so I could take my frustration out on them. I thought about it. He was right...I always did chose Colt. He looked at me as a tear escaped my eyes. Miranda I'm... No, you're right. I said sighing. I always did chose Colt, you were supposed to be my best friend. I said with tears escaping from my eyes. He pulled over on the road and unbuckled me and pulled me into a hug. I cried onto his chest. I'm so sorry Phil. I said crying. Shh. he said hugging me tight. It's gonna be alright. He pulled me away and wiped my tears. You shouldn't be crying, you're to beautiful to be crying. I looked at him and did what I never expected to do...I kissed him. It took him awhile to react but he finally kissed me back. I pulled away and looked at him. I..I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. Something just got the better of... He cut me off by attacking his lips to mine. This wasn't like any kiss I had before. I felt something. We pulled back and he looked at me. God, I needed that. he said looking at me. I looked at him and laughed. I hopped off of him and got back into my seat and buckled up. He started up the car and started driving again.