rainy days- L.P

This is no longer a Logan Paul fanfic. Only Why don't we. I'll keep this up I'm just letting you know ❤️ the first like 4 chapters of this are extremely bad as well

Mia: your name
Lo: Logan
MIAS POV:
It never rains in L.A but for the last 4 days it decided it wanted to be a pain in the ass and rain. Today was definitely the worst so far, it was raining with thunder and lightening, the sky was covered the grey clouds making everything look gloomy and sad. Lo has been on set all day so it just been me, kong and maverick in the apartment all day. Kong had been asleep on my lap all day, maverick was talking to himself in the guest room and I had been watching tv and eating all day waiting for Logan to come home. I was missing him so I texted him.
(M:you/ L:Logan)
M: hey babe, sorry if I'm disturbing you but I miss you so what time are you getting home from set? Love u xx 😘
Sent at 2pm
And now I wait.
L: hi baby, I miss you too but I've still got about 3 more hours on set so I'll be home in about 4 hours. See you when I get home. Xx 😘
Sent at 3pm
M: ok, see ya when u get home
Sent at 3:10
Well this is BS. It's 3pm now so Lo will be home around 7.
LOGANS POV:
It's 3pm and I just wrapped on set I checked my phone because I forgot to take it out of my pod and onto set. 236 unread messages, but most importantly my beautiful girlfriend Mia texted me.
(M:you/ L:Logan)
M: hey babe, sorry if I'm disturbing you but I miss you so what time are you getting home from set? Love u xx 😘
Sent at 2pm
I'm gonna mess with her and tell her I have 3 more hours til I wrap.
L: hi baby, I miss you too but I've still got about 3 more hours on set so I'll be home in about 4 hours. See you when I get home. Xx 😘
Sent at 3pm
M: ok, see ya when u get home
Sent at 3:10
Ok it's working. I'll surprise her and give her like flowers or something I don't know.
I pulled up to the shops, I still have no idea what I can for her. I walk into the shops and go to the candy isle. I grabbed Mia some of her favourite chocolate and some roses. Simple but the thought is what counts right?
I got back to the apartment and walk in the door.
MIAS POV:
i was downstairs in Lo and I's shared room when I heard the front door open. I wasn't expecting anyone and mark was out with George and kylie is with mark.
I walk upstairs to see my beautiful boyfriend standing there with a huge smile on his face and a bunch of roses with my favourite chocolate. "Awwww baby, you didn't have to do this" "well I thought I would surprise you by coming home early and bring some chocolate and roses" he said and planted a kiss on my forehead. "Also since when the fuck does it rain in LA?" He laughed "hahaha that's what I've been thinking all day"
We went downstairs and changed into comfy clothes and watching Netflix the rest of the night and fell asleep listening to the soft patterns of the rain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey what's up

I'm Mia this is my first book so please don't judge. I'm crap at writing, I just do it for fun. 

It should get better as it goes along but for now this is it.

Peace! *shake head, shake head*- Mia ❤️

Edit: I'm sorry this was so bad. I sucked at writing. It gets better I promise